Anything that'll make them more money.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Classic Ebony with gold hardware
Fender American Stratocaster 3 color sunburst maple fretboard tortoise shell pickguard
Martin 000-M Auditorium
Mesa Boogie F-50
Maxon OD-9
Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal
Heh now for the price of a custom shop les paul you can have a ****ty one that tunes itself.
Dont you just love Gibson?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I'd be excited if the finish didn't make it look like a Daisy Rock.

Gibson is going crazy in general. Apparently they think that since orange or yellow can be a nice guitar color (Paul Gilbert has a kick-ass orange PGM), purple must be, too. Also, I hope the 50th anniversary models of the V and Explorer don't really have gold frets (I mean the material, not the color), otherwise they should just hang on the wall forever...
Quote by Habit Zero
What's next?

Too much horror.

Robot Flying V, Robot Explorer, Robot Les Paul Junior, Robot Firebird, Robot Melody Maker, Robot Reverse V, Robot Reverse Explorer...and more.
Quote by Rocker_94
Too much horror.

Robot Flying V, Robot Explorer, Robot Les Paul Junior, Robot Firebird, Robot Melody Maker, Robot Reverse V, Robot Reverse Explorer...and more.

Then Fender makes a half robot- half normal guitar to fight the out of- control robots? They'd call it the Fendernator.
Quote by AndyMcDandy
Anything that'll make them more money.

they're a business
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by CantBanMeLosers
if fender did this it would be
a. cheaper
b. sexier
c. probably better

They did.
Wait, you just heard about this guitar?
Not to sound like a dick, but these have been out for awhile.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by CantBanMeLosers
i've heard of the gibson one but this dude claims of a fender one

The VG strat has been out for a while... I didn't know it actually tuned the guitar automatically, though. I actually don't think it does, though someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
oh **** i almost forgot about the fender VG. i've heard about that for a while. doesn't it only do alternate tunings though
whats next is a guitar that basically has every boss effect pedal built into it

and it has a wire that connets to your brain so when your playing all you have to do is think "wah" or "shifter" and it will do it
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by divinecrossfire
and it has a wire that connets to your brain so when your playing all you have to do is think "wah" or "shifter" and it will do it

It'd be nice to have a guitar that would play the ideas I have in my head. I'm far from the technical ability to make those ideas a reality.
Hmm they are putting out a product that they know will sellout quickly.......sounds like a good company to me.
Habit Zero is that Smoke on the Water?
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Quote by SQHero
Habit Zero is that Smoke on the Water?

Lol, yes... couldn't think of anything bettar.