This is a nice gutsy guitar in very good (if not excellent) condition. Could use a set up as intonation and action are a bit out, but otherwise is a nice guitar to play. any inspection welcome. Includes Silver flight case, strap, leads and gold plated strings.

£220 ono

Please email me at poison.dwaarf@gmail.com or reply to the post.
Attachments:
DSCF0004.JPG
DSCF0006.JPG
DSCF0015.JPG
S520EX.jpg
DSCF0023.JPG
Last edited by poison-dwaarf at Mar 18, 2008,
its not an RG
and whats with the miniscule pics?
where are you and how much you want?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
its not an RG
and whats with the miniscule pics?
where are you and how much you want?

yes it is an RG
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
sorry dude, but that's not an rg, the lines on an rg are much sharper
Thanks Kidboy, Yes it IS an RG as you'll see from the pics (once I get them uploaded properly. I tried to upload full size pics but was given the message they had to be 50x 50 pixels!? I thought that was tiny but hey, that's what the man said.

I'm in West Denton, Newcastle upon Tyne, the price is £220 o.n.o.

If I can't figure out the uploading to the post I'll host them on my site and post a URL. Gimme a mo.
BIGGER PICTURES! it does kind of look like a s, but the dman pictures are so small i cant't tel
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Ok, pictures done, and now you'll all be able to see clearly the RG on the head stock and the S520ex on the reverse.
still not an RG!
just somebody switched the neck at some stage.
actually.. hang on, it still has the EX scratch your eye out inlay so its a printing error

its not an RG
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
it's NOT an RG, it IS an S520EX however.

RG and S are two different body shapes and this is an S520EX.

danielrobbyshor wins, you lose.
if you knew **** for brains about ibanez you would know this isn't an RG at all.
Why doesn't everyone stop heckling the ts,, it clearly says rg on the headstock, as well as s520ex on the back of the headstock, so the neck was not replaced. Vulgarity and pomposity have no place here.
Thanks Rocket.

All those that wish to argue it's authenticity as an RG. I'm not here for a pissing contest, I'm here to sell. I haven't advertised the guitar as being what I deem it to be with my superior knowledge of every guitar ever made, ever. I've advertised the guitar as what it is according to the legends on the piece, what was written on the receipt and how the shop I bought it from new advertised it (Sounds Live, Newcastle - perhaps you could ring them and argue?). So, unless you're seriously interested in purchasing the guitar can I suggest you create another thread titled appropriately? Perhaps "Ibanez tells lies!"?

I can assure you I bought this brand new and NOTHING on the guitar has been removed or altered in any way. I would be greatful if others, with limited knowledge, did not make unfounded false allegations which potentially damage my chances of selling the guitar as well as my reputation.
Last edited by poison-dwaarf at Mar 19, 2008,
Right then, fine, I'll meet you in Newcastle town tomorrow.

12:30 outside Haymarket Metro station.

Have the guitar, I may buy it there and then.

I'll tell UG here that it's a genuine guitar & your a respectable dealer?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
LOL! Ok, I hope you're serious as I will be there, just keep an eye out for a guy with a walking stick and a silver flight case. But I have to add I'm not a trader as in I deal in these things, I'm just your average Joe selling his stuff.
No problem at all, 12:30 at Haymarket entrance will do fine.

Just wondering, would you take trades too?
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Sorry Kingyem0c0re, dealing in cash only as we're emmigrating.
Had a panic on earlier as I realised I didn't check the time of your post and thought you might have posted it last night. Now I see you posted this morning so i was right and it's tomorrrow i.e. Thursday. Cool!
I met this guy today.

Genuine guitar, it has the RG symbol on the headstock with the S520ex markings on the back.

If anyone is after the serial, pm me & Poison-Dwaarf asking and we'll be able to send the identicle serials out.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
No problem, if it's not sold VERY soon, I may consider buying the thing

Also, I apologise for my 5-10 minute lateness, Metro's these days, haha.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
No problem King, it was decent of you to think of getting your friend to get there ahead of you to tell us.

I'll keep an eye out.
I'll have to say, I can't afford this within a next fair amount of time.

Bump for this gorgeous guitar though.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Poison - This is NOT an RG, it is an S series. This is because of the body shape, and because of the S520EX on the back. All S series guitars are models SXXX. Also, the tremolo, the ZR, only comes on S series guitars at the moment. It is easily distinguishable because it does not pivot on knife edges but on ball bearings.

The fact that it says RG series is a big mistake on Ibanez's part. It may be that they had an neck with the RG label on it and it got mistakenly put on the line for S series guitars.

By no means are you trying to scam anyone. You were just mistakenly informed as to the model of the guitar, and were led to the wrong conclusion by the name on the headstock. The headstock thing is a one in a million situation.

Best of luck in selling the guitar!