Well I've been listening to some twisted sister and watching some music videos, and two guitars they play struck me...here are the two guitars...

I can't find a image to the second one but the rhythm guitarist is playing it during this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=D_iaUwaPa-Y

The first one Zakk Wylde paintjob...and the second one looks extremely similar to Synster Gates's Signature....think that they stole the ideas from twisted sister?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Eh, 80's guitars were weird. Back then they had every shape and design possible so it's no surprise the patterns showed up again later.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
I've seen plenty of bullseye paintjobs. No one stole anything, or at least that I know of.
As for the Synyster Gates thing... lots similar, but I don't think it was stolen. Maybe influenced?
I know that the bullseye design has been around for a while so probably not but I can't vouch for the second one
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Eh. It doesn't really look close enough to the Shecter Avengers for them to be a ripoff. It could have inspired the Avengers, but still. Sweet looking guitar, though. Could use a different paintjob.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Nah.......its not like wylde or gates are the only people that have those paintjobs.
Looking for a new sig!
Yeah, you've got a good point.

Oh well, Twisted Sister sucked anyway.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Quote by fireoptic
Yeah, you've got a good point.

Oh well, Twisted Sister sucked anyway.

Eh, I rather enjoy some of their music.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.