The search bar yielded a few results, most about how DragonForce is a bad video game band. So, I've made this thread for people who LIKE DragonForce. Please don't bother coming here to flame/make fun of/say how much you hate DragonForce. Please, constructive criticism only. No "DragonForce sucks." No "Phail." None of that, because if you don't like DragonForce, I'm sure you have better things to do than to annoy people who do.
So, here we are: WikiPages for every member and my three favorite DragonForce songs.
Herman Li
Sam Totman
ZP Theart
Vadim Pruzhanov
Dave Mackintosh
Frédéric Leclercq

Body Breakdown
Revolution Deathsquad
Through the Fire and Flames
It'd be nice if Sam didn't get totally smashed at every concert and destroy the band's performance, but otherwise they're great.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Honestly, they are like Angels and Airwaves, their music needs to mature more, and use more technique than speed...
I like some of their songs, not enough to say I'm a true fan... but yeah, they're alright I guess. I do just want to say that Guitar Hero has pretty much ruined their reputation beyond belief.

Bands don't suck just because they get popular or featured in a video game. People need to realize that.
Revolution Deathsquad has a very nice intro.

And I'd have to say that my favourite songs are Valley of the Damned, Trail of Broken Hearts and Soldiers of the Wasteland.

Evening Star has a really nice harmony riff as well.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
I think they're a pretty good band. I've only heard their most recent album, but I really liked the Flame of Youth.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
decent. and so over rated.. people call them the fastest Band out! bitch please, listen to some jazz fusion.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Valley of the Damned and Sonic Firestorm were great. Inhuman Rampage was garbage except for like 2 songs.
I listened to a song the other day it was called Valley Of The Damned Sonic Firestorm Inhuman Rampage.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king