It's called the Damien b-2, should be sick.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Gibson and there trademarks... There just as bad as asking for a coke in a resturant... lol

Okay...
i cant make up my mind when i get a job i want to get the damien or the hellraiser V

they are both sweet as hell

and schecter wont send ME MY CATALOGGG!

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
The hell raiser V looks decent, it's kinda lopsided tho, which looks a bit weird, but I've noticed even the ugliest guitars tend to look much better in person. The other one tho, that looks terrible, it's like someone took a chainsaw to a stump! If you're gonna do sharp edges do them right, as a Schecter owner I'm def gonna have to play it before I pass final judgment, but it looks terrible IMO
Quote by edusty2010
The hell raiser V looks decent, it's kinda lopsided tho, which looks a bit weird, but I've noticed even the ugliest guitars tend to look much better in person. The other one tho, that looks terrible, it's like someone took a chainsaw to a stump!

+10000
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Quote by NGMF-Sam
i cant make up my mind when i get a job i want to get the damien or the hellraiser V

they are both sweet as hell

and schecter wont send ME MY CATALOGGG!

Usually the wait time is 6-8 weeks, or longer. don't worry, it'll arrive.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by RazorAlex93
wow it looks so clumsy !

+1 if i were gonna buy a V it would definitely be a Rhodes or a King V
CARVINITES UNITE!

7th

IV
it looks like **** with the bottom horn being bigger than the bottom horn
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb