THE SERACH BAR MIGHT OOO

Nah just kidding, but try the music theory forum. ( musicians talk) I think...
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
cuz we can, joo gotta problem wit taht??

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
I want to know as well, because it sounds ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.
My God, it's full of stars!
Because Schoenberg was bored.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
actually it wasnt it was just combined with a mayor scale.
Looking for a new sig!
they took the major scale and the minor scale and the 12 tone scale and made something really big out of it.....kinda like an autobot.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by samerika
they took the major scale and the minor scale and the 12 tone scale and made something really big out of it.....kinda like an autobot.

i asked why
no, no, i'm telling you guys it was the weird naked indians. and that's the end of the conversation.

<---- metal.
Way back in the day (200 B.C.) Pythagorious (ya the stupid triange guy) wrote 3 twelve tone scales. These scales however were all minor. They kept this scale until the 1500's when the reformation split the catholic church in two. Eager to keep all of the church members that they could the catholic church sent a group of monks to improve upon the music of the Midevil church. Eventually they discovered the major scale and wrote some hymms with them. The music was happy compared to the Prodastant hymms that were still written with the old minor scales. This retained church members until Charles Wesley caught on and wrote more than 1000 hymms with the new major scale. So in the end it didnt help the catholics that much but now we can have happy and sad music.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Way back in the day (200 B.C.) Pythagorious (ya the stupid triange guy) wrote 3 twelve tone scales. These scales however were all minor. They kept this scale until the 1500's when the reformation split the catholic church in two. Eager to keep all of the church members that they could the catholic church sent a group of monks to improve upon the music of the Midevil church. Eventually they discovered the major scale and wrote some hymms with them. The music was happy compared to the Prodastant hymms that were still written with the old minor scales. This retained church members until Charles Wesley caught on and wrote more than 1000 hymms with the new major scale. So in the end it didnt help the catholics that much but now we can have happy and sad music.

/win

thanks a lot!