Page 1 of 2
Quote by teegman

Now go forth and stimulate those nipples!
Make them bleed milk!

i think they'll just bleed blood.

Thanks but no thanks.
I would feel so awkward if i had a nipple orgasm when they were being stimulated...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I'd rather not wank my nipples until they cum milk.

I'd like to know if anyone here can actually do it
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
My friend Eric can do it. Which inspired me to steal estrogen pills out of a medical supply cabinet from the hospital my mom works at.

I accept your challenge.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
you can't just do it, you need hormone stimulus. Either get some pills like jackofjill, or get prostate cancer and get treated for it, or go to a concentration camp.
Well, here goes...

Whew, had more than I thought!
Quote by roger24
one time, when no-one was looking, i pooped in the hole of a accustic guitar.
Haha.. This is the best thread I've seen on here in a long time.
Quote by teegman
about time I got some recognition!

Fuck you Teegman, male lactation is unnatural, and I don't like it, so you're wrong.

..I just kinda wanted this to be like your other threads.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by CollinPlaysBass
I think you have to drink it before you can "win".

+1

One of my friends says he knows someone who can do it and I never believed him until now...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Fuck you Teegman, male lactation is unnatural, and I don't like it, so you're wrong.

..I just kinda wanted this to be like your other threads.

Males are fitted with mammary glands so your argument of it being unnatural is completely unfounded. On the otherhand, our lack of milk storing capacity and increased overheads in producing said milk make it an illogical form of breastfeeding, as long as the mother is capable of doing so.
lol he cited wikipedia
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
holy **** haha i jsut started squeezing my nipples and i got a little bit out hahahaha. not enough to fill a jar but maybe in a couple years ill have enough to sit down and hav a nice warm cup of milk
lmao that is so gross
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by teegman
So Jack off Jill is our only competitor so far?

Poor work UG, git ur dun!

Hell no, count me in.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Hell no, count me in.

You are going to fail miserably, I actually have those estrogen pills.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You are going to fail miserably, I actually have those estrogen pills.

Bring it on! I naturally produce an excess amount of estrogen.

Quit spamming my thread with that male pregnancy bullshit Symphonic_Chaos and bowdyyz69, you're both living in a fantasy world if you think any male from UG has the capacity to make this happen.

Lets keep this thread in the real world people.
Quote by teegman
Quit spamming my thread with that male pregnancy bullshit Symphonic_Chaos and bowdyyz69, you're both living in a fantasy world if you think any male from UG has the capacity to make this happen.

Lets keep this thread in the real world people.

the real world of dudes having a lactation contest....

what has the Pit come to...
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
So do you just like jack off your nipples or what? I didn't think it happened on command, sounds absurd.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Page 1 of 2