I've got a good cable to run my Computer to my amp, and it puts on the sound just fine, but its not evenly left/right distributed. I know there's just one speaker in my amp, but running music out of iTunes how do i get it to play what would normall come out of both the left and the right speaker? (if that makes any sense, if not i'll try to clarify further)
Well the computer output is stereo and the amp is mono...it's gonna sound a bit cluttered.

Also, if you're using a guitar amp, you're going to damage it. You need full range speakers such as PA systems or keyboard amps and monitors for this kind of function.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You could if you have those A/V input jacks (the white and red). But otherwise, it would not be a good idea to just put it in the input jack.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Well the computer output is stereo and the amp is mono...it's gonna sound a bit cluttered.

Also, if you're using a guitar amp, you're going to damage it. You need full range speakers such as PA systems or keyboard amps and monitors for this kind of function.

Call me ignorant but how would it damage the amp? (For the record its a Mesa/Boogie tube)
If you can get it to sound good, and are using an input other than the actual guitar input, then go ahead and EQ it up. Otherwise, just know that guitar amps are specifically designed to produce GUITAR sounds. Anything else is probably going to sound like butt.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
If you can get it to sound good, and are using an input other than the actual guitar input, then go ahead and EQ it up. Otherwise, just know that guitar amps are specifically designed to produce GUITAR sounds. Anything else is probably going to sound like butt.

When i've got it playing out of the clean setting it sounds just fine taking a cable from the Input jack of the amp to the Headphone Jack of the computer
Quote by Duerksen
Call me ignorant but how would it damage the amp? (For the record its a Mesa/Boogie tube)

Guitar amps aren't really capable of playing every sound in the audio spectrum. You're going to need an amp with a broader sound range.
D:
Signature.
Dude..Mono..R u retarded?
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Duerksen

Because the frequencies of sounds that are being put out are often going to be lower or higher than your amp's specified range. When you listen to music, for example, the bass and altissimo range will be too extreme for your speaker and you'll wear it out. Say goodbye to your MB tube amp...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana