Music 123 has a sale on alot of things...if you spend 150 you get 50$ off instantly

i wanted to take the oppertunity ot enhance my pedal board
i was thinking of getting the Eletro harmonix Double muff and the beringer dd400 (im sold on that one..ive tried it and its basically a boss dd3)

any other suggestions...soon i will have a tube amp...so dont worry about that
ive got all my pedals listed in my sig

i like a lot of music, everything from acoustic to metal... im mainly into music like the clean metallica/incubus/deathcab, Non funk slap bass chilli pepers, i also like atreyu and avenged seven fold

ive got a prs and a strat so guitar tone wise im covered
agreed

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Personally, I would go all out for the 10 band MXR. It's one of those things I've been planning on getting for my to kick it up to the next level (along with a speaker change).
damn...i wish i knew if i was gona have a amp with a 10" speaker or a 12" then i could buy speakers to replace the stock ones
and dsicount is gone....well i guess no pedals...i missed it...i thought they would have it for more than a day
4 distortion pedals?

i'd say a new amp, if yours is crap. but if its decent.....

straplocks for the PRS, fo sho
you look pretty set for pedals tho

phaser?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
i was going to recommend the BBE Sonic Maximizer, but i guess not anymore.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
dont get the double muff, get the big muff. way better, even though its huge and pretty ugly. but it an amazing pedal
i decided to go with the metal muff instead of the double muff, then probably a mini q-tron and another pedal (unsure at the moment)

i was wondering what the difference between the mini and the micro qtron was