...Altering BB guns?

I have a Daisy BB gun, but after you pump it once, it won't take in any more air, it just lets some of the stored air out to let the new air in, so it isn't as powerful as I want it to be.

I gotta kill some squirrels.
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
buy another gun
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by lolcats
*forehead slap*

like facepalm?

on topic, i haven't altered with bb guns, i have altered and modded a few airsoft guns though. i'd assume it's relatively similar.
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
pussy
if you need a faggy BB gun to kill squirrels your obviously missing a chromosome or something
just wear camo and sneak up on the bastards and take em out with a fork
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by jd44
don't buy another gun, leave the fucking squirrels alone you idiot

fixed
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by jd44
buy many, many, many more guns

moar fixed.
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
First of all, you don't use a god damn DAISY BB gun...

Second of all, just take it apart and figure out what is preventing you from pumping it again, then take that part off, or file it down or whatever.. It's probably plastic ****, anyways..
These squirrels keep on harassing my chihuahua, attacking it, making it their bitch, and such, so now we can't let JB into the yard anymore.

Don't be fooled by it being a Daisy, the gun I owned before could shoot through 3 coffee tins in a row. Too bad it broke, or else those squirrels would be missing their eyes by now.
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by achristianrabbi
These squirrels keep on harassing my chihuahua, attacking it, making it their bitch,

Tell your chihuahua to MAN UP! D<
Quote by Kryst13
Tell your chihuahua to MAN UP! D<

These squirrels are gigantic, and JB is a pussy.

And yes, JB does stand for Jumping Bean.
Quote by justen23

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.