So I was thinking about going to a community college for my last year of high school via the running start program. Is it really all that much harder than it would be taking Senior level high school classes or AP classes? The way I see it I could get a year of free tuition and get my associates degree a year early.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
in my experience, APs have been more difficult. ive taken a couple of different cc classes, and they were all easier than my AP lit or AP gov classes. even ucd isnt that bad, im just too lazy to do the work.

good job going to college
I have no opinion on this matter.
CC is easier and cheaper than AP courses. Totally go for it.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Yeah I know people who take AP classes and say that they're a bitch but I've also known people who have gone to CC and they said it was pretty laid back and stuff. I mean I can meet deadlines for papers and TBH I find high school work a bit boring. The only challenging class I really have right now is Algebra II.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Yeah I think I'll go for it. My school has about 200 students and doesn't really have all that much to offer classwise. I have my own car but my parents said they would pay for my gas and food and stuff because it would still cost less than tuition for a year would plus one of my best friends is probably gonna go so I won't be the only one from my school.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm