.....by a guy that is gay and trying to get with me....(I am not gay btw).

What to do o wise ppl of the pit to refrain from hitting the dude?

Not funny either.

Reported
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
just go in a dark alley way , take off your clothes, and roll around making strange noises. the stalker will be like "wtf" and stop stalking you.
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
its me im stalking you
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by cire sirrah
just go in a dark alley way , take off your clothes, and roll around making strange noises. the stalker will be like "wtf" and stop stalking you.

Either that or he's going to sex him up.
Quote by cire sirrah

oddly enough....that sounds like it might work...
O_o tell him to stop? I mean if he noticed you stalked him tell him to ****ing quit it. Im sure he'd feel self conscious and stop.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
O_o tell him to stop? I mean if he noticed you stalked him tell him to ****ing quit it. Im sure he'd feel self conscious and stop.

I did....then I walked away...like a good distance and then I faintly hear the scurring of footsteps...then dude was immediately behind me...I nearly roundhouse'd the guy in his jaw, but people of "authority" were present so...
Quote by WillPlayForFood

Or pull a knife on you, cut you and rape your dead body.
bend over?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Cynoxx

Not funny either.

Reported

wow, way to be a douche bag. this isn't spam and this shouldn't be reported. this is probably a big deal.

having said that, no idea how to help you. sorry bud.
til he sees you with another man or chick (whatever your into, aint my business) he'll probably stop

or run really really fast!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Get naked all slow and sensual-like. Lick your lips at him, gazing into the deep pools of love that are his eyes. Smile at him, and say his name in the sexiest way possible.

And then cut your ****ing **** off.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
^ lol

Quote by rock.freak667
.....by a guy that is gay and trying to get with me....(I am not gay btw).

What to do o wise ppl of the pit to refrain from hitting the dude?
Become gay. Then you will want him to get with you.

See how easy the solution is?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I say get a straight friend of yours, run up behind this guy, and u both smack him in the butt. Either he will lust after you all the more (that is, if he's ACTUALLY stalking you, which I doubt), or it would make a great Youtube video for you to laugh at.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.