Fairly self explanatory.

What do you expect of yourself in life? Where do you plan to end up?

And maybe, what do other people (parents) expect of you?

Juss wonderin'
i want to be a well known musician. both for being a session musician and a metal band. i'd like to be married and have children, but i don't know if it'll happen. i'm pretty anti-social and the relationships i have been in are either bad are get ****ed up for me "caring too much".
My goal in life is to leave with the same amount of holes I came into this world with.
Originally posted by turinbrakes
actually YOU SUCK

"I once read a poem, held my breath
But that moment's gone
First time I felt life, somewhat hurts
Need an option and some hope "

Anders Fridén
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
"caring too much".

dont you hate that? used to happen to me all the time
Quote by EpitaphMan440
My goal in life is to leave with the same amount of holes I came into this world with.

Quote by EpitaphMan440

*takes out a knife* hey EpitaphMan440, come here for a sec. I gots a present for ya.

Anyway, I've got the cliche guitarist's dream of going on tour as part of a successful metal band. But if that doesn't happen, no biggy. I don't really expect it to. Besides that, I'm gonna be getting a degree in CAD design.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Well I plan on spending a couple years in the Army. I already signed up and ship out this summer.

Other than that I want to get a college degree but I really really want to just travel the world and live in Europe, Asia, South America for a couple years.
I am the Infantry.
i expect it to end before i'm 30.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Travel the world. Have a family....and still play guitar hopefully haha
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
i hope to have a job where i can live comfortably without too many money worries or anything like that. i dont care if im rich or anything like that. i just want to be able to live comfortably.
not going to jail would be nice
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
What I expect?
Well:
Serve in the army, study, meet a nice girl and raise a family, have a good job that will allow us to have good times and vacations, and then die knowing that I helped shape this world in the army, and made my contribution to humanity and the world by raising a good family.
I'd also like to volunteer to help in some of those uber underdeveloped countries like Kenya or Congo but I can't find time for that .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Im gonna be one of those guys that watches you pee at fancy hotels.

Yup goin to college fur it.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
10 years form now i'll be a heroin addict living near a campfire under the bridge.

I can dream, can't i?
Quote by maccas666
10 years form now i'll be a heroin addict living near a campfire under the bridge.

I can dream, can't i?

Ya it really sucks not being able to get a spot under the bridge don't it? Kudos for your aspirations. Keep working at it and you'll get under it.

I fully expect to die someday.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Ya it really sucks not being able to get a spot under the bridge don't it? Kudos for your aspirations. Keep working at it and you'll get under it.

I fully expect to die someday.

If i try and really put my mind towards it, i'll get there someday.

Thanks for your support!
Be assistant manager at a fast food restraunt

No, really a successful guitar player in a metal band (I am still trying).
Quote by maccas666
If i try and really put my mind towards it, i'll get there someday.

Thanks for your support!

Np man. Lofty goals are what keep us going. Maybe someday you can move into my spot. I'm right next to the burn barrel.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I expect to be somewhat famous... either as a musician or something else. And have lots of money...
Quote by Jackal58
Np man. Lofty goals are what keep us going. Maybe someday you can move into my spot. I'm right next to the burn barrel.

Aww sweet, i'll find an acoustic with 3 strings left on it so we can have sing alongs!
I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

My parents want me to become a doctor or a business man. Basically somebody that earns a crap load of cash.

I want to pursue culinary arts and hopefully open my own restaurant someday. (a fancy one :p). I want to do something with my life that i really enjoy. making crap loads of money isn't a top priority to me.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!