Page 1 of 4
Hey, I am to the point of learning Spanish now to where I need to start doing practice in real life conversation. Do you guys know of any Spanish forums that speak in all Spanish? I could care less what the forums discuss or whatever, I just need to practice in a real-life setting. I have 8 hours of recordings so I can hear people speak and learn that way but some written stuff where I can comment back and get feedback would be great to.
yo hablo español soy de sudamerica muchos en the pit lo son =)
i speak spanish i live un southamerica . a lot of people in the pit does
tell 'em to learn english we shouldn't cater to their needs. if they wanna come to the u.s. then they learn english.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
deves de practicar tu espanol con personas que lo hablan en vida real.

No sé los personas en vida real que hablan espanol =(. Yo vivo en los Estados Unidos.
Quote by johnpetrucci05
No sé los personas en vida real que hablan espanol =(. Yo vivo en los Estados Unidos.

Si!

Quiero practicar para divertido y necesito practicar para la escuela.
Quote by C0mf0rt@blyNumb
tell 'em to learn english we shouldn't cater to their needs. if they wanna come to the u.s. then they learn english.

yeah but why everytime an american comes here they never know how to talk spanish?... stop being so selfish man...
Quote by johnpetrucci05

You were saying in another thread that you work alongside your dad's employees( who happen to be hispanic) and talk to them all the time...
Quote by johnpetrucci05

hay muchos hispanos que hablan espanol en el pais. yo soy nacido en nueva york, pero mis padres me enseniaron espanol. (i forgot how to put the accented n =(
Quote by Masamune
You were saying in another thread that you work alongside your dad's employees( who happen to be hispanic) and talk to them all the time...

Is liar "mentiroso"?

If so... MEMTIROSO!
Quote by Masamune

Solo durante de en el verano, ahora es no verano. Durante de el verano, yo trabajo con mi padre.

Pienso esto fue correcto, no sé.
to make a correction you should say ahora no es verano. what you said is right now is no summer. and pienso que esto
Quote by johnpetrucci05
Solo durante de en el verano, ahora es no verano. Durante de el verano, yo trabajo con mi padre.

Tu y yo practicamos junto, por favor?

Quiero ser buen a la espanol, pero no estoy.

I have a feeling I made some grammatical errors in those two sentences. Somebody correct me!
Quote by johnpetrucci05

I think it should be
"Solo durante el verano, ahora no es verano. Durante el verano, yo trabajo con mi padre."

I'm just using the same basic rules from portugues so hopefully that is right.
So this is gonna sound awfully profile stalkerish... but your birthday says you should be 16.... but you say your 17... so therefore... are you 12?
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by Masamune
I think it should be
"Solo durante el verano, ahora no es verano. Durante el verano, yo trabajo con mi padre."

I'm just using the same basic rules from portugues so hopefully that is right.

A lot of it's the same, isn't it?

I've got a friend who speaks it, and half the words he says I can understand as Spanish.
Quote by KetchupLad14
Tu y yo podemos practicamar juntos, por favor?

Quiero ser buene en espanol, pero no lo soy.

I have a feeling I made some grammatical errors in those two sentences. Somebody correct me!

read what i wrote, it's corrected
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
to make a correction you should say ahora no es verano. what you said is right now is no summer. and pienso que esto

OK, gracias. Lo siento, mi espanol es no genial ahora.
Quote by KetchupLad14
A lot of it's the same, isn't it?

I've got a friend who speaks it, and half the words he says I can understand as Spanish.

Yea it is really similar.
One of my managers at work talks to me in spanish and I respond with portuguese.
Quote by johnpetrucci05
OK, gracias. Lo siento, mi espanol es no genial ahora.

it's funny how everyone takes advice from people that learned spanish as a second language, but not from people that learned it as a first language.
Quote by The Spoon
Yo quiero ir en pantalones de tu madre.

Im a bit rusty

Mi madre es muy viejo y gordo. No quieres ir en ella pantalones. (spanish 1 I know I suck)
whoops that was a typo. it's practicar, and because it's wrong. you said you and i practice together? and i wrote could you and i practice together.
Quote by frusciante.ve
zonaforo.meristation.com

really cool forum. Plus, it has a music sub-forum

Gracis, finalmente.

Hey, how do you say "though" in Spanish. Like "I hate you though." I am still working on object pronouns so it would be "Te odio (though)," verdad?
Quote by KetchupLad14
Gracias, pero why is it "podemos practicamar" instead of "practicamos"?

I suck at spanish!

practicamos its fine
practicamar its a lie
Quote by samick007
Mi madre es muy viejo y gordo. No quieres ir en ella pantalones. (spanish 1 I know I suck)

Que asco! Es "su pantalones," no "ella pantalones."

Si, practicaré cuando tengo mas tiempo. Ahora necesito dormir. Quizas manana.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
whoops that was a typo. it's practicar, and because it's wrong. you said you and i practice together? and i wrote could you and i practice together.

Gracias, senor.

Quote by yo_peh
practicamos its fine
practicamar its a lie

So either is ok?

Estoy confuso! (was that right?)
Hola, podrías intentar en un foro de música, hay muchos por ahí.
También podríamos abrir un tema (thread) donde sólo se pudieran poner "posts" en español.

Es bueno ver que mucha gente habla español ( o al menos lo intenta).
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
Yo cagó en mis pantalones.

No comprendo. Qué es "cagó?" Significas "caigo?"
Page 1 of 4