I am in need of some extra money (for personal reasons) so I need to sell my very first guitar. A Samick LK-35DOS. I doubt most of you have even heard of it. It has a few minor scratches on the back, but has a really good sound for the price I bought it for. It's a transparent blue, strat stlye body, and strat style tremelo. No clue what the wood is on the neck. Probably Rosewood on the frets. Its in overall pretty good condition. It has 1 volume knob, 2 tone knobs, and a 5-Way toggle switch.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z71/venclo/183.jpg <--- Not My Profile, but it has the picture of my guitar
Last edited by AnarchoFarko at Mar 18, 2008,
Sorry to inform you friend, but you can't link something that way. You have to upload to a website first for us to view it. Try imagedump or something. But unfortunately I doubt a beggining guitar will sell for too much.
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
lol... this thread is such a bummer. first of all you need to learn how to upload because you can't link from your own computer... and second of all it's a beginner guitar, a samick at that so you'll probably not even get anyone to buy it when they can go buy a squier strat for way cheap brand new!
Guitars like that are the ones you give away for free to someone who is just starting out to be nice. At most you might convince some kid to give you $40 for it.

And that transaction would have to be in person, because it wouldn't be worth it to ship it. Craigslist is your friend here...