I have been playing guitar for about 5 months, i have been getting better, but i really, dont no how to get better. All i know is techinques, riffs, songs, and maybe a few scales.. Is there any suggestions on what i should practice or do? Because i really want to get better! (And also, why does my cable die every like 2 months! )
Guitar: ESP M-50
Amp: Peavey.
Quote by Bass_Wannabe
Spain's the capital of France, right?
Quote by bangoodcharlote
What do you want to learn? Technique? Scales? Songwriting ability?
Well, i heard scales will help me, i just dont no where to find scales..
Guitar: ESP M-50
Amp: Peavey.
Quote by Bass_Wannabe
Spain's the capital of France, right?
Quote by Guitar God388
Well, i heard scales will help me, i just dont no where to find scales..

Read and learn everything in the theory sticky.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
two handed tapping, pitch squeals (i like that name for them better), you can start learning sweet stuff like that if you want. i'd just keep finiding harder and harder songs form bands i know and learn to play them flawlessly at twice the tempo.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Quote by Guitar God388
I have been playing guitar for about 5 months, i have been getting better, but i really, dont no how to get better. All i know is techinques, riffs, songs, and maybe a few scales.. Is there any suggestions on what i should practice or do? Because i really want to get better! (And also, why does my cable die every like 2 months! )

Just play the damn thing and learn songs, I'm sure you know much less than you think. If you haven't already, take a look at some music theory.