Ok, so I want to order this guitar (ESP SV) from Thomann. There are just two things I was wondering, and wanted to see if anyone could answer.

1) The guitar in the color I want is currently out of stock (says only be request) and I didn't know if this happens every once and a while, and how often they come back in. Thankfully, it's still in stock in white.

2) As far as customs and everything goes, are there every any problems, or things I should know in getting to here in the US?
you might have to pay custom duty, which would probably nullify the savings you're making.

I'm surprised a european site is cheaper than the US tbh.
Quote by freedoms_stain
you might have to pay custom duty, which would probably nullify the savings you're making.

I'm surprised a european site is cheaper than the US tbh.

You can't even get an SV here in the states, which is why I'm doing it in the first place
I got my Edwards from Katana Guitars on eBay and we didn't have to work with any customs ****. Dunno if it's any different for that site though.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Delanoir
You can't even get an SV here in the states, which is why I'm doing it in the first place

Excellent reasoning then
Thankfully, I found the SV on a site out of australia called Bmusic. At least, I'm pretty sure they have both color options in stock, as there's nothing saying otherwise.

I'm mostly worried about it getting here safely and timely.

Is there anything to be worried about? I heard someone say they might not let it through because they unable to be sold in the US, is that true?