so my mom just called me (cuz i'm away at school) to let me know that our dogs ran away. they ran out of our backyard and ran out into the streets (they do that sometimes), but they usually come back. well, it's been three days now, and they're still out there. hopefully nothin bad has happened to them. hope someone's taking care of them. kinda sad since we've had both of them since they were born. yeah, real sad. anyone's dog ran away? yeah if you haven't noticed i'm a dog lover, so i'm a bit down about it.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
find them dont stop at nothing
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
yeah it sucks
i had a dog for three years cos i kept it for my uncle who went to cambodia, then when he came back i had to give her back
three weeks later she died of a stomach tuma
it sucks
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by Dabey
Why do dogs run away? My dog never does that

not sure, some dogs just love to run wild i guess idk lol. my neighbors dog doesn't run away either. but anyways, thanks for all the encouraging words people
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Dogs are pretty good at finding their way back home, so when they feel like returning they'll be back i guess...
My room mate's dog ran away once. I found her a month later a few blocks away from our house, tied up to a tree. I wasn't sure it was her, so I stole her and brought her to my room mate to test it out. It was her, thank god. If it wasn't her.. Well, I woulda brought her back.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.