Okay I doubt alot of guys here have played all the SNES classics, but the SNES is arguably the greatest console of all timef or it's **** load of abundant amount of classics and amazing to great games it has. PS2 is basically the same but I expect the PS2 to win since more people here probably won. I vote for SNES though.

EDIT: **** I HIT ENTER TOO SOON! DID NOT HAVE TIME TO POST THE POLL
Sony is fail. Nintendo is win.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
SNES is by far the greatest console of all time. I still own one, and I have every nintendo and most super nintendo games on both my computer and my Xbox.
easily SNES. Probably the best console of all time. Either that or N64. I think the N64 had better games, but there's something about the SNES that always gives me a stiffy. I love the controlers, so that might be it.
SNES.

You have the original Star Fox, Super Ghouls N Ghosts, NBA Jam, and it even had that badass little Gameboy adapter. You could change up the whole color scheme of the gameboy game and draw across the screen with that thing.
As far as technology goes, the SNES wins. Why? Because it was the first console to have an actual math processor inside and could render 3D models (see Star Fox). That advancement alone brought gaming so far it cannot be beating.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I enjoyed the PS1 more than PS2. So.... PS1. I never really liked Nintendo that much.

PC owns all though.
SNES is where it's at.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Sony is fail. Nintendo is win.

you get a cookie.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
n64 nes, snes
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
SNES > Every other game console

LONG LIVE THE SUPER NINTENDO!!!!
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Amiga FTW!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I never played a snes but the old consoles rocked, even though the quality of games on the playstation 2 generally would of course be better, but that's just evolution of video games.

N64 wins all
how can you even compare the two? n64 maybe is a contender, but not snes. i still prefer sony's cannon of games to the nintendo games, barring super smash and pokemon. and neither of those were on snes.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Hells_Bell
Megadrive > SNES

>.>

+1

even though the SNES was more powerful, the Megadrive will always win for me. Why?

Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Sonic, Columns, The 6-in-1 carts with the likes of World Cup Italia 90 and Super Hang On. Oh yeah, and Shining Force 2!