I'm getting rid of my JSX cab because 1) its too loud for the house and 2) its not really a metal cab.

I wanna get a 2x12 for about $450 or under, and I need some suggestions. I play mostly death metal with a ton of low end so I want a cab that has a really tight low end.

So far the cab that has stuck out is the Vader VC212BK for $399 which is what I am planning on so far. Suggest some alternatives please.
The Vader cab is probably the best you're going to get for the price honestly.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
The Vader cab is probably the best you're going to get for the price honestly.

Is there anything significantly better for not much more? $500-600 range.
Not really actually. Vader is pretty much *the* metal cab around that price range.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Vader is the way to go.

(I'd email Adam and see if they have it in stock because I ordered my 4x12 two weeks ago and he told me it would take 4 weeks for them to build it because of how many orders they've been getting.)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Also check around to see if you can find a used Genz Benz G-Flex 212. They generally go for around $400 on the used market and do exceptionally well at all forms of ridiculously distorted guitar music. I got to do a side by side comparison with the G-Flex I ended up buying and my friend's Vader. The biggest difference was in bass response, the G-Flex was punchier and more articulate, however the Vader did seem to push more of the mids through.

That and I think the G-Flex is very attractive and the Vader is ugly as sin.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
I'd recommend Genz Benz G-Flex 2 x 12s. They sound awesome! Lots of low-end bass! I've got a pair of g-flex 2 x 12s for sale. Message me if you are interested.
My Music:

My Photography:
Quote by mmcdonald2k
I'd recommend Genz Benz G-Flex 2 x 12s. They sound awesome! Lots of low-end bass! I've got a pair of g-flex 2 x 12s for sale. Message me if you are interested.

This thread's 2 years old

Ross hasn't been around in a while
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
This thread's 2 years old

Ross hasn't been around in a while

I think he's been searching for any thread mentioning cabs to advertise his 2x12s. There's about 5 of them now.
Quote by littlephil
I think he's been searching for any thread mentioning cabs to advertise his 2x12s. There's about 5 of them now.

I see that, and I've reported all of them
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com