Poll: In average, how many times to masturbate a week?
Poll Options
View poll results: In average, how many times to masturbate a week?
Once
6 6%
2-3
14 14%
4-5
14 14%
5+ (lol wut)
57 58%
I don't masturbate.
7 7%
Voters: 98.
usually 2-4 times a day.

Once after i wake up, once when i get back from school/work, another before i go to bed. usually the case.

So its about, 14-28 times a week ahha.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
1 or 2 times a day.... plenty of icy hot
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
I used to masturbate every day. Sometimes twice a day... sometimes more. Then I found some thing really cool I gall it.... .... ... Girl... its like a drug... you should try it sometime.
Quote by Gregoriose
I used to masturbate every day. Sometimes twice a day... sometimes more. Then I found some thing really cool I gall it.... .... ... Girl... its like a drug... you should try it sometime.

Nobody knows my penis better than me.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by SathiaSun
usually 2-4 times a day.

Once after i wake up, once when i get back from school/work, another before i go to bed. usually the case.

So its about, 14-28 times a week ahha.

I would get that checked out dude, it sounds like you might have Needagirlfrienditis; it's a serious condition, as it might make it harder to have children in the future.
maybe 1-2

im not 14 anymore, so i dont have the urge to do it all the time. plus i have a girlfriend, so i dont have to do it as often.
taboo topic?

this is certainly not a taboo topic, there is a thread like this every other week
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by SathiaSun
Nobody knows my penis better than me.

oh so you.... ok... you should try it though its funner than it looks.
Quote by Garret.
taboo topic?

this is certainly not a taboo topic, there is a thread like this every other week

WAY more often than that. And it even gets into threads that have nothing to do with it. You can make a thread about a giant gash on your forehead it's only a matter of time before SOMEONE posts "fap fap fap".
I love how guys say they have a girlfriend so they don't need to masturbate. It totally makes it sound like your girlfriends only purpose in life is as a tool for ejaculation. I like to think of sex as mutual enjoyment, not just "it's better than whacking off"

But then again I like to over analyze everthing and the guy just might mean he doesn't masturbate as often.
Quote by blackphoenix86
your girlfriends only purpose in life is as a tool for ejaculation.

With daily sex: 2-3 times a day
Without daily sex: 2-3 times a day

Maybe I fap too much?

*sulks back to 4chan*
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Try doing it once a week. Makes it special
Once or twice a week. I often go longer periods of maybe... 7-10 days.

I find it painful to go for round two on the same day. Most guys that do must have built up an immunity.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Quote by blackphoenix86
I love how guys say they have a girlfriend so they don't need to masturbate. It totally makes it sound like your girlfriends only purpose in life is as a tool for ejaculation. I like to think of sex as mutual enjoyment, not just "it's better than whacking off"

But then again I like to over analyze everthing and the guy just might mean he doesn't masturbate as often.

Agreed.
Just cuz you got a chick doesn't mean you won't get a random itch to test the slope.
But this **** is the typical reaction. Women will even fall into this type of thinking and be ok with it. That they are made as complacent sex tools.
Anyone with that attitude will always be subject to hit-it and quit-it method.

As you can tell, I don't agree with the "go get a girlfriend" school of thought. Why go through the rigours of dating when hooking-up with random ho's is much better? Yeah, STD's are in bloom these days, but everything in life that is fun always cums with a risk. Yeah, I said it.
Quote by i have to pee
With daily sex: 2-3 times a day
Without daily sex: 2-3 times a day

Maybe I fap too much?

*sulks back to 4chan*

no, that is prefectly normal. especially all that chafing (sp?).
i uhm.. erm..

once or twice a week or so. i have an unnatural ability to suppress my horny urges occasionally. its called maturity.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
[quote="'Anno[fzk"]']no, that is prefectly normal. especially all that chafing (sp?).
No chafing for me. I know how to masturbate without hurting myself. I've been doing it long enough to know a thing or two about touching my wiener.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I usually do so 2-3 times on a boring day(which is almost everyday... )
0-14. I'm trying to cut back.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.