my hair grows out straight.
how do i get my hair to end up like brandon boyd's when i grow it out again?

Alright... good job.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Oct 21, 2008,
dont think you can do a ton unless it grows naturally curly..i guess you could spend hours tooling with a curling iron..doubt anything would work though
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
it's a genetics thing, but you can try towel-drying your hair and not combing it almost ever to achieve the same effect.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
well i have naturly curly hair and its hard to do anything with it. i can get it kinda wavey if i dry the **** out of it with a towel and then brush the hell out of it. and also wash my hair evrey day.

try NOT doing those things?
no guarantees, but you could try growing it a little, and wearing a hat so that it'll kinda stick out and hopefully it'll hold that as it continues to grow so it'll kinda have a wiry look like that. or just keep growing and hope for the best.

or think for yourself. your choice.
take a picture to who ever cuts your hair, and ask them to shape it so it'll grow out like that.
So I have like this super coarse wavy hair. When it gets longer it just kinda puffs out so I always just keep it real short so it is manageable.

Problem is I would luv to grow my hair long and have it go down instead of go up... is there anything i can do cuz I am getting tired of short hair. I doubt there is anything but I'm bored right now and in the middle of a history paper so I thought I'd throw this one out there.
so basically, grow it out so it gets to the point that it falls down my face and then try to get it to curl up at the ends.
swim in the ocean ALOT! cuz the salt water tangles it up so that should help...altho my hair didnt start to curl untill i dyed it...i only dyed it like twice but now i cant get it strait...altho i dont want it strait...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Quoted for obviousity.

i've never seen you post before today, yet i think im falling in love with you It's like you're RHCP94 and im Jack off Jill.

I wish...
Quote by fretsonfire74
i've never seen you post before today, yet i think im falling in love with you It's like you're RHCP94 and im Jack off Jill.

I wish...

lol lame.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by fretsonfire74

I wish...

Don't you mean it's like he's Jack Off Jill and you're you?

Anyway, RHCP94 quit UG. I'm in the market for a new fiancee.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Don't you mean it's like he's Jack Off Jill and you're you?

Anyway, RHCP94 quit UG. I'm in the market for a new fiancee.

im falling for him. didn't you fall for RHCP94.

oh and PICK ME PICK ME!!!
you know i love you.
Quote by fretsonfire74
im falling for him. didn't you fall for RHCP94.

oh and PICK ME PICK ME!!!
you know i love you.

Oh, I thought you were saying you want his dick. Interesting.

You need to give me time. And I think other people have first dibs.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh, I thought you were saying you want his dick. Interesting.

You need to give me time. And I think other people have first dibs.

I'm sorry. I'll let you get over him/her.

Is the grieving process over yet?