Ugh. Not digging this too much.
I like the new vox, but man, idk.

I enjoy a couple songs, but that's about it.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
havent heard the new guy yet. does he sound the same?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Meh kinda.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
i liked the old guy. tho i dont listen to them much as it is
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
they are playing in jacksonville on saturday and it should be interesting to hear what they sound like with the new guy
do they have any new recordings up with the new guy? if so where? and no downloading... i cant where im at
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
I saw them friday in Worcester. they put on a wicked good show, even though no one really digged the new stuff. The new vocalist isn't too bad, he lived up to m expectations. Iv had the new cd for awhile now, and I do enjoy it, but its not as good as the older stuff. The new vox sound really similar to thier older stuff.
Umm..........the new guy sounds EXACTLY like the old one.
I didn't even know that they got a new vocalist.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Depending how long they've had the new guy i'm pretty sure i've seen them live with him already last may.

Either way I think the new CD is terrible, they've completely changed from what they were when "You Had Me At Hello" came out, and even "Cover Your Tracks" for that matter, rather dissapointing, at one point I was a rather large fan of theirs. Still plan on seeing them at the end of this month however so we'll see, maybe something will change...
does anybody have the link for this album to download, im actually quite enjoying it.
year one is prety catchy. apreciate it.
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
BYD was dead and buried (no pun intended) long before the vocal issue came about IMO. Their first CD was sick, the second one was decent, and the third one was the beginning of the end. I'll hold onto the memories and let this be another band that "used to be good".
yea this band is just about dead to everyone.. everyone who knows where they came from at least