Page 1 of 2
Coheed back in November, it's been far too long. Going to see Badfish: A Tribute to Sublime next week for the third time.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Circle Takes the Square back on November 17th.

My last one would've been Flogging Molly on Sunday had my ride not bailed.
Umm, I think it was Gojira, Behemoth, and JFAC (Night they were filming their vid, aww yeah I'm in it)
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Meat Puppets on Saturday, and I'm going to Blind Melon next week. Now quit making threads.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by FireandFlames
Circle Takes the Square back on November 17th.

My last one would've been Flogging Molly on Sunday had my ride not bailed.

dude did u go to the one in DC or in Virginia?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
as i lay dying, all that remains, haste the day, through the eyes of the dead

nov. 27th
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Melbourne, February 7th.
Iron Maiden.

Best. Concert. Ever.
*shrugs* I don't know...
Some lame school jazz bands the other day.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Now quit making threads.

Seconded.
Iron Maiden like a month ago
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
City Sleeps, Royal Bliss, and Saliva. Drowning Pool was supposed to come, but their vocalist got sick, so I get free tickets to their next show in about a month.
I guess it was Hellcyon at the Stag's Head.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Now quit making threads.

Just in case you missed it.
Quote by albinokrikit
dude did u go to the one in DC or in Virginia?

Ummm, Flogging Molly were here in Arizona on Sunday and yesterday...
Parkway Drive, Loe, and Born A Giant on Parkways Surf Rat Tour. Born A Giant were ok, and Loe were ****ing awesome. Then the power went out after Parkway played just 5 songs Stupid floods...
Saw the Gutter Twins on March 9th. Twas very incredible.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by FireandFlames
Ummm, Flogging Molly were here in Arizona on Sunday and yesterday...

srry spring break has me messed up but they were supposed to play in DC n some **** came up and they actually played in Richmond so we got our $ back cuz noone told us about it...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Rotting Christ/Immolation/Belphegor
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Queens of the Stone Age and then my latest was Modest Mouse, IM SEEING RADIOHEAD THIS SUMMER !!!!!!
Cannibal Corpse not that long ago.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I go to little shows all the time, last big one was B.B. King
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Bayonetwork
Coheed back in November, it's been far too long. Going to see Badfish: A Tribute to Sublime next week for the third time.

I'm jealous.

Anways I saw Trooper 2 weeks ago and I'm going to see queens of the stone age in may. In the meantime, who knows but I am pretty broke.
Bob Bylan
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
I just rememebred I'm seeing Victor Wooten on April 1st
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Buzz Bake Sale '07 in December. Look up the bands if you'd like.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Trace Bundy.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
behemoth, lamb of god, hatebreed and 3 inches of blood. and in a couple months im going to see children of bodom
Last one was on November 27th, I saw Tool in Kelowna, but I have few more coming up:
Foo Fighters on March 30th
Queens of The Stone Age on April 30th
Mark Knopfler on July 4th

and I'm going to try to go see the Virgin Music Festival when they come to Vancouver, and then the first annual Pemberton Music Festival on July 24th-27th. Also when I'm going to try to get tickets for Radiohead in Vancouver when they go on sale... or even release a date.
Page 1 of 2