Im the drummer in a band called Reality Burn in Raleigh, NC. Today we kicked out our bass player/vocalist because of differences in musical styles.

We have been together for a little over 7 months, and we have an aim for sound we are looking for. Currently it is me and 2 guitarists, we can all do backup vocals.

Here is our myspace: http://www.myspace.com/realityburn2 . These are several months old, and we have definitely progressed more towards the bands listed below.

We also didnt use a metronome, so thats why timing is off occasionally.

Our main influences are:

Pantera
Machine Head
Slayer
Arch Enemy
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Lamb of God
Dimmu Borgir
Megadeth
Metallica(early)
Black Label Society

The simplist way I could say this is that we are looking for someone who can play bass well enough to play songs by the artists above, and/or do vocals that are most closely related to Phil Anselmo, Rob Flynn, etc.

-Looking for ages between 16-21(roughly). Current members are 19, 19, and 17 yrs.

-Have your own transportation to my house(where we practice)

-Have your own equipment(negotiable depending on whats needed)

-Being a nice, optimistic person would also be nice.

We have played 4-5 live shows, which is not much, but we have been spending the last 3 or so months comming up with much more demanding songs. We are currently writing much new material. We are covering "This Love" by Pantera and "Slanderous" by Machine Head. This is why I say vocals in that style are prefered.

If your INTERESTED please, PLEASE EMAIL me at-----> liquidknowledg4@yahoo.com
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Last edited by liquidknowledg4 at Mar 19, 2008,
I have a reverse offer to you. We are a progressive metal band from Raleigh, and we cant seem to find a drummer. You would be the oldest, as we all are 14-15. Currently, we are a Vocalist, 2 Guitarists, (including me), a Bassist, and a Keyboardist.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by silhouettica
I have a reverse offer to you. We are a progressive metal band from Raleigh, and we cant seem to find a drummer. You would be the oldest, as we all are 14-15. Currently, we are a Vocalist, 2 Guitarists, (including me), a Bassist, and a Keyboardist.

well im not really interested, but im curious. What kind of prog metal do you listen to?
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Well, a lot of Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Symphony X, Pain of Salvation, Epica, Opeth, King Crimson, Rush (I know, not metal, but a big influence), etc

Stuff like that
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
bump
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
annnnnnnnnnnyone?
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero