I just discovered this show today on Youtube, and I found some of those skits absolutly hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mA3voZUZrk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L4rSZP0nNCc&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X5-rGN0ou_4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kRVV3FZ4AVY

Now, since I'm in the U.S., and the show is in Australia, it's a bit difficult for me to find any website that will stream entire episodes, or find a way to import a copy of the dvd over here (nothing on ebay ).

Oh, and a question for the Aussies who have actually seen the show, how popular is it over there?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
This show sucks maximum balls. I remember seeing the 1st episode and thinking it was literally the worst sketch show I had ever seen. Granted, the Chopper bit is pretty funny.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
This show seems like it's got some bright spots. I second the OP's request
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by mr_bill0ws
This show sucks maximum balls. I remember seeing the 1st episode and thinking it was literally the worst sketch show I had ever seen. Granted, the Chopper bit is pretty funny.

Your mum sucks my maximum balls.

has no signature.
Quote by mr_bill0ws

You obviously haven't seen the abomination to humanity that is "The Wedge".

The first season of Ronnie Johns was hilarious. The second season was pretty good, but season one kicks its ass.

The show wasn't ridiculously popular, and I think it got canned after 2 seasons, but I think it was awesome. My friends all seem around 50/50 as to love and hate for it.

Both seasons were released on DVD, but probably just in Australia, so if you look hard enough you might be able to find them, although they'll be in PAL format, not NTSC.
Quote by fleaflicker182

+1 to that brother

has no signature.
I love Chopper!

Sit the Fuck down old man.
Bingo's over when Chopper says so.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
lol, i love chopper f ucking reed. Funniest guy. "This is stefan, his name is stefan, harden the f uck up stefan".
easily my favourite character.
my goodness i love ronnie johns, theres a funny skit where theres people having sex, and the girl only finds the guy attractive when he has a guitar around his next, so they are having a sex while the guy has a guitar on, funny as.

but as for the wedge, OMFG, i cant believe the first season lasted as long as it did, then along came a SECOND season, worst ****ing show ever
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by sammi-ellen
my goodness i love ronnie johns, theres a funny skit where theres people having sex, and the girl only finds the guy attractive when he has a guitar around his next, so they are having a sex while the guy has a guitar on, funny as.

but as for the wedge, OMFG, i cant believe the first season lasted as long as it did, then along came a SECOND season, worst ****ing show ever

Cancelling Ronnie Johns for the Wedge was like Channel throwing candy to the people, and then all of a sudden throwing monkey shit at us.

Not happy .
Quote by fleaflicker182

+10000000
OMFG! I love the chopper skits in that show, god some of them are really funny...
The wedge is a phucking **** show ppl, the first ep was good but seriously, they use THE SAME skit over and over again in every episode... Episode 1- Skit about the guy with chain saw, skit with the two bitches at the pokies machines.. Episode 2-13 SAME THING!
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by mr_bill0ws

YEP

The guy in the green shirt that says "I've got my eye on you" is fucking horrible.

The airport security thing the TS posted was hilarious though.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 19, 2008,
Quote by whalepudding
YEP

The guy in the green shirt that says "I've got my eye on you" is fucking horrible.

HAHAHA no f ucking way!!

thats probly my favourite bit on the whole show,

"i got my eye on you"

haha omg its makiing me cry just thinking about it
Quote by zappp
The Wedge is the hugest piece of **** I've seen in a long time.
They should bring back the sketch show or skithouse.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Quote by howey
The Wedge is the hugest piece of **** I've seen in a long time.
They should bring back the sketch show or skithouse.

Hahah dude Skithouse was great back in the day.
Its still on comedy channel i believe. on foxtel
"This here's Stephan, he drinks soy milk in his coffee... HARDEN THE **** UP STEPHAN"
Hurp De Durp
I love the weather forecast one.

"Tell you what, Alice Springs, I'll give you a weather forecast for the next 50 f***ing years. It's gonna be f***ing hot! Either that or it'll be f***ing wet and hot!"
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by Tombe
I love the weather forecast one.

"Tell you what, Alice Springs, I'll give you a weather forecast for the next 50 f***ing years. It's gonna be f***ing hot! Either that or it'll be f***ing hot...with rain!"

Fixethed.

I loves me some chopper.

You can download all the episodes at orsm dot net, but I wouldn't advise going there with parents/teachers in the room.
Quote by soulflyV
Fixethed.

I loves me some chopper.

You can download all the episodes at orsm dot net, but I wouldn't advise going there with parents/teachers in the room.

ahh thanks, time to go on a ronnie johns marathon
Quote by zappp