I hav an Ibanez rg350dx and last week i strung it with DR 10-52 strings in drop D because they are bottom heavy if I tune to standard tuning will this twist or warp the guitars neck.
P.S hope this is the right forum
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
nope, i switch between standard and drop C on a regaler basis, with erny balls 10-52's
Gear:

Ibanez RGT42DX
Boss MT-2
thanks i just wanted to be sure
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
I use the same gauge in the same tuning in almost the same guitar as you. I just adjusted the action and intonation, as well as blocked the trem. Haven't had any problems so far, been using that gauge for a year. But might just be working for me, i don't really know whether its necessary to adjust the truss rod in this case.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Nope. Right now I have a set of 11-15-18-30-46-54 on my Ibanez and it is in standard. The neck is straight as an arrow. My strat has 11-52 on it right now
Quote by JustinT80
nope, i switch between standard and drop C on a regaler basis, with erny balls 10-52's

standard and drop c? or a step down and drop c?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
i love 10-52. i'm using it for open C major tuning. (CGCGCE)

it will be unlikely that you will warp your neck due to heavy strings on one side and light on the other.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.