How do you bend the neck? I've heard it(Sweet Child O' Mine ending) and seen it in tabs, but how do you do it? Could anyone help?
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
you push the neck towards you, and push away the guitar's body. BUUUUT it may help to warp your neck, and maybe break it. Use a tremolo
Or you can detune the E string and then tune it back up, or if you want to do the neck bend, don't do it too hard, you'll end up snapping the neck
Gear
------
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Behringer Ultra METAL UM300 Distortion Pedal
Livingstone 50W amp
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3
That may be a bit easier, however, I tried the first way, and I'm still not getting much, if anything, out of it. Do I need any special amp settings, or am I not pushing hard enough?
Quote by black amendment
That may be a bit easier, however, I tried the first way, and I'm still not getting much, if anything, out of it. Do I need any special amp settings, or am I not pushing hard enough?

What is your neck? Bolt-On or Set-Neck? It is easier to do it on a Bolt-ON rather than a set, or neck-thru
Gear
------
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Livingstone 50W amp
I honestly have no clue what neck it is. I play a Gibson SG if that helps at all. Its faded, not all plastic like.
Quote by black amendment
I honestly have no clue what neck it is. I play a Gibson SG if that helps at all. Its faded, not all plastic like.

Gibson SG? So It's most likely to be a set-neck. Neck bending is probably harder to do on it rather than a bolt-on. I'd rather go and Detune the E string than try neck bending, as this will slowly crack the wood and the neck will snap
Gear
------
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Livingstone 50W amp