I just found out that tonight till I don't know when, they are having a Dropkick Murphy's pack for download for free, it has "Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya", Famous for Nothing", and "Flannigan's Ball". So I just thought I'd inform those in the Pit who play the game that they have a free download.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
I play on 360 great pack, i got my highest ever GH score on (F)lannigans Ball, 624k, surprising to see pit monkeys playing Guitar Hero
Thanks for that
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Shazwazza
I play on 360 great pack, i got my highest ever GH score on (F)lannigans Ball, 624k, surprising to see pit monkeys playing Guitar Hero

Yea, most of the Pit hate the Guitar Hero thing, but it's cos' them damn hoodlum's who think they are guitar gods because they beat it on expert, but all in all I think the game is just fun, especially drunk with friends, good times.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!