Page 1 of 2
i downloaded the new itunes, and got safari. basically an apple version of IE, or firefox. I'm on windows, just apple style.
so far, i really like it.
discuss.
Nope.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by kman123
major fail
firefox

use safari before you say firefox is better. I have firefox, but i like safari better. And you've said the wrong there. It's epic fail.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Cuz all adjectives that mean large<epic

not what i meant. Epic is a meme. Fail is a meme, epic goes with that meme.

Also, I'm liking you less and less.
I use it. Some things about it annoy me, such as its obsession with opening almost all links in new windows. Also, you have to click the cross to close tabs, you can't just middle-click the tabs. However, its pros outweigh the cons, so I like it better than Firefox and IE.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by fretsonfire74
not what i meant. Epic is a meme. Fail is a meme, epic goes with that meme.

Also, I'm liking you less and less.

Aww c'mon I like you.

But seriously, if no one mixed up the memes every once in a while then posts would get rather tedious wouldn't they?
I like it but I prefer Opera, although it is very cool that you can download youtube vids through safari with no additional software.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
I like it but I prefer Opera, although it is very cool that you can download youtube vids through safari with no additional software.

how?! I haven't really figured anything like that out yet.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Aww c'mon I like you.

But seriously, if no one mixed up the memes every once in a while then posts would get rather tedious wouldn't they?

uhh...isn't that the point with memes? And I suppose i can forgive you
No one's been kissin' my ass lately.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No one's been kissin' my ass lately.

Jack Off Jill you are amazing. You impress me on so many levels. Dare I say it? I love you. And I know that get's thrown around a lot now-a-days but I really mean it.

But I will beat you in the lactating contest.
Opera on laptop, Safari on iTouch .
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Jack Off Jill you are amazing. You impress me on so many levels. Dare I say it? I love you. And I know that get's thrown around a lot now-a-days but I really mean it.

But I will beat you in the lactating contest.

You're goin' down, chump. I have the advantage.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Cal UK

How do you do that?
ummm , im pretty sure you click activity in the window menu,
then find the one its downloading, usually saying so and so MBs
double click it , should bring up another window, and start downloading the vid
then download a program called Isquint , which then ripps it to a mp4 video

thats basically it..
Quote by Unforgotten
ummm , im pretty sure you click activity in the window menu,
then find the one its downloading, usually saying so and so MBs
double click it , should bring up another window, and start downloading the vid
then download a program called Isquint , which then ripps it to a mp4 video

thats basically it..

Thanks.
i prefer firefox. when i got my mac (it was a freebie that my cousin was chucking out, it was a G3, i accidentally killed it), all i used safari for was to get firefox, because i had to use safari for a long time at college before they decided to install firefox on all their macs, by popular demand.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
*pantpantpant* Came as i could, mac user here whats going on?

safari=win
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
No, but I have a Firefox skin that is supposed to look like Safari, because I like the way it looks.
I use Swiftweasel.. it's Firefox, but optimised for specific hardware. Quite handy

EDIT

And I skinned it to look like IE7. On Linux. Which is skinned to look like Vista.

I prefer how Vista and IE look IE's a curse from some kind of twisted I-can't-display-sites-properly hell and Vista's lovely but.. I dunno. I love it, I just don't use it anymore. Heh.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by System Overide
*pantpantpant* Came as i could, mac user here whats going on?

safari=win

it sure is. And apple kindly made it for windows. It owns.
I use the safari when at school, using an apple. I haven't had any problems with it.
Quote by kman123
major fail
firefox

Ur doin it rong
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by fretsonfire74
it sure is. And apple kindly made it for windows. It owns.

Yea something about it just feels right, its kinda minimalistic everythings there but it doesnt look like too much. Does the windows version have private browsing?
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
Page 1 of 2