I broke my collarbone and the bones are overlapping so that I have this huge lump where a once straight clavicle was. I was wondering if anyone knew if it would stay like this because I really like poking at it and I'd be sad if it went away
Peepee on yo tittays
Dude doctor. NOW. OR I RAPE YOU

Or rape it.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
I already went to the doctor.
EDIT: I just want to know if anyone who has experience with broken collarbones knows if it will stay awesome and pokeyoutey for all eternity.
DOUBLEDIT: I'm not a dude.
Peepee on yo tittays
I broke my collarbone in wrestling last year, and then again 2 months later in Honduras. It does leave a lump, and yes, they are quite fun to poke. It still freaks my girlfriend out, how big that bump is.
We aren't doctors.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by WhiteKnightXC
I broke my collarbone in wrestling last year, and then again 2 months later in Honduras. It does leave a lump, and yes, they are quite fun to poke. It still freaks my girlfriend out, how big that bump is.

Yesssss. You made my night. I love trying to make my roommate touch it because it freaks her out. My other roommate is gonna hold her down sometime and I'm gonna touch her face with it.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by Circle
so now one shoulder sticks out more than the other?

Ya know...I really don't know. It might...but I don't think so. I wear a brace that pulls my shoulders back so I think they should still stick out the same distance.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by bowdyyz69
soak it in vinegar

my meme shall rise

no it won't. Worst attempt at making something funny ever.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I know exactly what the problem is. But im not saying **** because u put serial in your title. Next time be more SERIOUS.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
I did this when I was about 9, through doing a handstand
And I'm all good now, I don't know if it was because I was still growing or anything though.