Page 1 of 2
yup, so iv been overly depressed for a while now.
suicides on the books.
but hopefully i can find something new.
something to make me "happy" again.
what makes you happy?
Not this thread. I'm confused though.. is this a poem or something?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Rape!!

Umm seriously, what interests you in life?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
crap man
suicide?
things WILL look up...its for certain
hanging with friends...playing games, guitar, it all cheers me up
Getting drunk?
Getting laid?
Cheerful music?
Playing guitar?
Go outside?
Using your imagination?
All at the same time?
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
not a poem,
just looking for ideas, to make me happy.

edit:
yeh music makes me happy, but ipod has recently destroyed itself.
hanging with girlfriend used to make me happy. but we recently broke up.
and yeh, friends all act like sluts and i dont really feel like lowering myself to their standard of dignity

This picture. At least I find it amusing.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
not a poem,

Oh. Well, anything we suggest will be material items or activities that you can lose again.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
not a poem,

edit:
and yeh, friends all act like sluts and i dont really feel like lowering myself to their standard of dignity

Go get another girlfriend?
Acknowledge the fact that you may have friends that are assholes, morons, or just plain losers and that essentially you're no better then them.

Quote by smb
If you're really that bad, go to a doctor. Otherwise, stfu.

I support this idea, they'll give you happy meds.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
If you we're on the brink of suicide you wouldn't ask stupid questions like this, especially not after a long period of depression go F yourself emo. and no i have no compassion i've seriously lost ppl to suicide just to later see what a hype it became !
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
not a poem,

edit:

well at least your girldfriend hasn't had sex with some other guy
twice

I think I win man, some people have it worse off, cause I was truly in love with her, and we split after a year and 3 days, then she just goes off and sleeps around
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Fluoxetine.

And walks in the park at 6am.
Last edited by blue_strat at Mar 19, 2008,
Quote by Jonn0
well at least your girldfriend hasn't had sex with some other guy
twice

I think I win man, some people have it worse off, cause I was truly in love with her, and we split after a year and 3 days, then she just goes off and sleeps around

My ex-girlfriend left me for/cheated on me with a homeless scene kid who has no job, no car, no intelligence whatsoever, but DOES come equipped with genital warts. Oh, and they met because he was a friend of a friend, and I offered him a place to stay until he got back together on his feet. And I was with this girl for three years. So I think I win. n00b.
Quote by vintage x metal

hey by any chance would you heard of amyAPATHETIC, karenCONFUSED* very old name shes now just karen lol or anyone else similar?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
My ex-girlfriend left me for/cheated on me with a homeless scene kid who has no job, no car, no intelligence whatsoever, but DOES come equipped with genital warts. Oh, and they met because he was a friend of a friend, and I offered him a place to stay until he got back together on his feet. And I was with this girl for three years. So I think I win. n00b.

see, this guy's got it worse than both of us
thanks for letting me know I haven't got the worst =]
but sorry bout your situation
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Growing up usually works. You'll eventually realize that you are just being an angst ridden teenager, and that you are looking for reasons to be depressed. You will realize this is a waste of time one day, or you will kill yourself in a cry for help gone wrong.
Quote by Jonn0
see, this guy's got it worse than both of us
thanks for letting me know I haven't got the worst =]
but sorry bout your situation

AND I'm bipolar. *Starts walking around thinking he's impressing people by how muc of a loser he is.*

I'm not sorry at all. It's funny now, it's been a few months since she split, I'm somewhat over it. Though, I do miss her from time to time, especially on Christmas and on my birthday.

And knowing she has genital warts makes me giggle.
Quote by vintage x metal

In a sincere attempt to help:

The thing that will make you happiest is being with people you like.

If you don't like your friends, get new ones.
It sounds a lot harder than it is. I once decided that all but one of the people that I hung out with were idiots. I calmly told them so, and just stopped hanging out with them altogether. I still don't have as many friends as I used to, but it's definitely a matter of quality over quantity.
You don't always need to approach new people either, just start conversations with people who you see on a daily basis or who happen to be around you at any given moment, like if you notice that you seem to walk to class at the same time as someone else, just say 'hey' to them or something.

Wow, I am so gonna turn the begining of this into a song right now!
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Last edited by wiliscool at Mar 19, 2008,
thank you for that.
new friends is what im pretty much gonna have to do.
my current "friends" were awesome, but they really did horrifically change for the worse.
gonna try to find some decent friends, even if they dont seem "cool".
good luck with your song.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

wrong, judging from that, you lose. hard.
^^Thanks, and you're welcome.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
dude just stick in there. why not stick around and see wat the rest of life is like instead of ending it early?
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
@ TS, if you are actually having suicidal thoughts, just take a long walk, get a cup of coffee, and relax, they will pass.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
AND I'm bipolar. *Starts walking around thinking he's impressing people by how muc of a loser he is.*

pfft.

few people in this world are more pathetic than I

yes, even SweetbabyJames1

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by fretsonfire74
wrong, judging from that, you lose. hard.

But I got teh laidzorz without getting the genitalol wartz.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

*Considers trumping this post*

Hmmm... Do I really want to re tell an old story?

*Considers*

Yeah I ll do it.

My ex was a bit of bitch. We were together for nearly two years and in that time she had a fiance that she kept from me. She only managed it because we were in a long distance relationship. Anyway, she phones me to tell me she is pregnant. I drop out of A Levels for 6 months to get a job and move in with her. Three months in she tells me the baby cannont be mine, that she has a fiance and she is getting married.

I got so angry. I was more angry than hurt and I never felt hurt. Just really, really angry. So angry in fact that on the drive home I drove someone off the road for cutting me up.

Threadstarter, try and not let life get you down. Ive had so many ups and downs and so many bouts of "depression" that Im more of a rollercoaster than a rollercoaster! Im still a miserable shit and a total cunt to people, only because they deserve it and I find it amusing. You will find your feet/something that makes you happy. Just dont give up on looking for it because once you find it, everything will be alright.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
AND I'm bipolar.

Seriously? You continue to shock me today.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
Seriously? You continue to shock me today.

Oh, I've got more stories.
Quote by Guitardude19
*Considers trumping this post*

Hmmm... Do I really want to re tell an old story?

*Considers*

Yeah I ll do it.

My ex was a bit of bitch. We were together for nearly two years and in that time she had a fiance that she kept from me. She only managed it because we were in a long distance relationship. Anyway, she phones me to tell me she is pregnant. I drop out of A Levels for 6 months to get a job and move in with her. Three months in she tells me the baby cannont be mine, that she has a fiance and she is getting married.

I got so angry. I was more angry than hurt and I never felt hurt. Just really, really angry. So angry in fact that on the drive home I drove someone off the road for cutting me up.

Threadstarter, try and not let life get you down. Ive had so many ups and downs and so many bouts of "depression" that Im more of a rollercoaster than a rollercoaster! Im still a miserable shit and a total cunt to people, only because they deserve it and I find it amusing. You will find your feet/something that makes you happy. Just dont give up on looking for it because once you find it, everything will be alright.

My girlfriend told me she was pregnant when she thought I was going to leave her, too. Then once she got tested to see if she was pregnant, she didn't answer my calls all day, or call me to tell me whether or not she was. Knowing her, and her ability to keep her drug use a secret from me, there's a pretty good chance that she had an abortion and didn't tell me, as I'm pretty sure she WAS pregnant at the time. Granted, I didn't run anyone off the road or drop out of anything. But I'm still only a few points behind. Unless you count the likeliness that I got someone pregnant, and without asking me, got an abortion. And that of course, isn't necessarily true, I'm just 98 percent sure.

*Is bitter that someone beat him*

I challenge you to a game of Life! Whoever manages to lose the game is the winner of this thread.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Mar 19, 2008,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh, I've got more stories.

My girlfriend told me she was pregnant when she thought I was going to leave her, too. Then once she got tested to see if she was pregnant, she didn't answer my calls all day, or call me to tell me whether or not she was. Knowing her, and her ability to keep her drug use a secret from me, there's a pretty good chance that she had an abortion and didn't tell me, as I'm pretty sure she WAS pregnant at the time. Granted, I didn't run anyone off the road or drop out of anything. But I'm still only a few points behind. Unless you count the likeliness that I got someone pregnant, and without asking me, got an abortion. And that of course, isn't necessarily true, I'm just 98 percent sure.

*Is bitter that someone beat him*

I challenge you to a game of Life! Whoever manages to lose the game is the winner of this thread.

We should not challenge each other... We should share a drink in honour of sucky times. Still, least Im at university now and living it up..

*Throws a double whiskey on the rocks to JOJ*
Quote by Guitardude19

We should not challenge each other... We should share a drink in honour of sucky times. Still, least Im at university now and living it up..

*Throws a double whiskey on the rocks to JOJ*

I'm bipolar, if I drink that, there is a good chance that I will go into a fit of depression and either kill myself, or be put into the hospital on suicide watch.

*Is fighting his loss to the end, even though it's partially true*

Give me root beer.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm bipolar, if I drink that, there is a good chance that I will go into a fit of depression and either kill myself, or be put into the hospital on suicide watch.

*Is fighting his loss to the end, even though it's partially true*

Give me root beer.

Hehe you keep fighing your loss, Ive already conceded.

*Gives root beer and man-hug*
Quote by Guitardude19
Hehe you keep fighing your loss, Ive already conceded.

*Gives root beer and man-hug*

Oh. Wanna play monopoly then? I'll let you be the car, if you want. So long as I can substitute the hat for the revolver piece from Clue.
Quote by vintage x metal

read gormanghast trilogy, ive just started it and its very entertaining
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
yup, so iv been overly depressed for a while now.
suicides on the books.
but hopefully i can find something new.
something to make me "happy" again.
what makes you happy?

My life makes me happy

here, you need some love

VÅDEDIT

also, do what lolcats said
If im feeling depressed or angry I usually play some metal on my guitar and then finish up with a happy song like someday by the strokes or cabron by RHCP.

I also like to pull out the acoustic and play some of my own stuff.

I also like to sing, but i only do this when no one is around coz I have a terrible voice
I just signed a contract of the Best material thing. An apartment. Im moving in two weeks. That makes me happy. But you might be too young for that though.

I agree with Jiimy. Growing up usually works.
Yahyah
Page 1 of 2