How can you cover up a dent on a fretboard? i was thinking wood putty but maybe there's an easier approach to it?
here's the dent:
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
How the Hell did it get there?
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
it doesn't make the guitar sound bad or anything of the like does it? if not I say screw it, cause I have a groove on the corner of my bass ad it doesn't make the sound sound differently.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
i've got an idea scallop the neck that way theyll all be the same and u will have 1 awsome shread machine
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Quote by Dan shreds
i've got an idea scallop the neck that way theyll all be the same and u will have 1 awsome shread machine

You'll ruin the nice inlays.. and he's got jumbo frets on that thing, so scalloping will be pretty useless.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
it was there when i got the guitar. in return i got a free gig bag. it's kinda worth it since the randy rhoads gig bags cost $120 aud. yes everything's a rip off in australia.

and no it doesnt affect the sound, i dont wanna leave it cos it irritates me everytime i see it.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
1. Get some two-part resin epoxy.
2. Mix up a small amount.
3. dip a toothpick into the epoxy.
4. Place the tip of the toothpick at the top of the fretboard hole.
5. Let the epoxy drip into the hole.
6. Wait for it to cure according the the expoxy instructions.
7. Run a razor blade over the hardended expoxy on the fretboard to remove the excess.
8. Lightly sand (if needed).
--OPTIONAL--
Tint the epoxy when you mix it to match te fretboard color.

Cheers!
OH YEAH! good idea avianoguitarist.

should i use the epoxy from normal hardware shops or inlay epoxy?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
OH YEAH! good idea avianoguitarist.

should i use the epoxy from normal hardware shops or inlay epoxy?

Any clear epoxy will do...