Hey, does anyone know what size the audio jack for the power supply for the English Muff'n has to be? I'm currently looking for a suitable power supply and i need the correct audio jack size..

Thanks loads
i'm pretty sure most guitar shops will have the right size if you just tell them what it is you're going to be powering... it looks like a 1/8" jack like a heaphone socket, but i'm not entirely sure either.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
The English Muff'n requires a 12V adapter and has a totally different end pin than your typical 9V adapters. You have to get the EHX adapter.
yeah EHX power supply is the only type i've seen with the correct power jack socket.
POST FINDER
Alright, is the audio jack the same size as the EHX 24V power supply for the Deluxe Memory Man?
Quote by Bobsterrr
Alright, is the audio jack the same size as the EHX 24V power supply for the Deluxe Memory Man?

No. English Muff'n requires a 12V adapter and the Memory Man takes a 24V adapter. The end pin on the English Muff'n is totally different than the MM's.
It's not your typical adapter end pin. I highly doubt you're going to find one other than the EHX one to go with it.
Its not just a typical round end pin, its got two tips on it, specific to the adaptor EHX made for it.
POST FINDER