Hi,

I want to use my BOSS ME50 in conjunction with other pedals --- mainly because I want to use the CHORUS and DELAYS on the ME50. Here is my setup and in this order:

BRIAN MAY GUITAR
CS3 compressor pedal
MXR Micro Amp
Ibanez Tube Screamer [TS9DX]
then I have the ME50 next inline to use just the CHORUS and DELAYS.
then out from the ME50 into my ROLAND CUBE20x practicve amp -- set to TUBE AMP.

I am using the volume control on my guitar to effectively give me a Clean or Crunch sound and kicking in the MXR Micro Amp for LEAD work.

so -- could someone who knows -- tell me if what I have illustrated above is ridiculous or if it sounds about right - in terms of the ordering of the pedals. Also, is there any problem I should be aware of in running other pedals plus the ME50 as my effects chain? I guess some people would say -- why not just use the ME50, but it's because i LOVE the sound I am getting from the MXR + TS9DX combined -- I don't have a seperate stomp pedal for DELAY or CHORUS so I thought I would try to use these via the ME50 instead.

Yes - it sounds good the way I have it set up -- but I just wondered if anyone out there had any other suggestions or recommedations.

thanks in advance!

Geo
no thats fine, but you can try running your extra pedals through the FX loop of ME50 (if it has one, i have the GT8 which does) for a totally different sound

EDIT: Dam u got a Brian May guitar? If you got a real sweet tube amp that would sound killer, the red special one?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
no thats fine, but you can try running your extra pedals through the FX loop of ME50 (if it has one, i have the GT8 which does) for a totally different sound

EDIT: Dam u got a Brian May guitar? If you got a real sweet tube amp that would sound killer, the red special one?

Many thanks druz15_UG -- i will try that if the ME50 has an effects loop.

yes - ideally I would love to get hold of a VOX AC30 if possible.

thanks again

GEO
I wanna get an AC30 too, eventually
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by georghi
Many thanks druz15_UG -- i will try that if the ME50 has an effects loop.

yes - ideally I would love to get hold of a VOX AC30 if possible.

thanks again

GEO

Hi -- i just checked -- dosen't seem t be an EFFECTS LOOP on the ME50

cheers

GEO
it should have two jacks on the back panel where you plug in the guitar, one saying send and one return, if not, it doesn't have it
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals