Just by looking? Its got no brand or serial number its very sus... Just wondering what it would be
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Looks like my Fender P bass but with a different headstock and paint job ;o

Paint job is lush though.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Looks like my Fender P bass but with a different headstock and paint job ;o

Paint job is lush though.

Hee hee i know lol, the camera doent do it justice! Plus you can see heaps of finger prints
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Home made bass maybe?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
yeah, it looks like it might be a cheap bass someone's done up, does it play like an expensive one?
I dunno, its kind of light body wise, but extremely heavy neck/head wise.. Could just because the body is light. Either way it suits me just fine to play around on Havent tried it on an amp yet (well a bass amp anyways) Ply wood can be heavyer than alot of woods depending on the density of the wood so im not too sure..

EDIT: Would i somehow be able to tell what kind of wood it is? (i really dont know too much about guitars yet so yes, i am a newb)
Quote by StratPat

Last edited by Judge_David at Mar 20, 2008,
looks like some kind of p bass copy
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400