OK i already asked where you get your money, probably a stupid question, now heres a new question, Where is the best place to work? as far as flexibility of hours, payment and the ability to pick up extra shifts.

Also, please do not answer with 'i sell crack' 'i sell drugs' or 'im a prosititute' It isnt funny and its not helpful
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
I sell drugs to prostitutes.........

what?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by les witty
OK i already asked where you get your money, probably a stupid question, now heres a new question, Where is the best place to work? as far as flexibility of hours, payment and the ability to pick up extra shifts.

Also, please do not answer with 'i sell crack' 'i sell drugs' or 'im a prosititute' It isnt funny and its not helpful

Come on, it's the pit, there are no helpful answers!
In all seriousness, I work at Severn Trent.

Flexible with hours, decent pay, deceent work.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
'i sell crack' 'i sell drugs' and 'im a prostitute'

...cmon, u asked for it
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
letmesee,IworkonthisehplacewhereitisprettyniceyouknowitscoolandallbutitaintnohotchickseverywheresoI'lljustsitthereplayinwithmeguitarforsomerealcash
I'd say he best thing to do is start up some internet social community, the founder of Facebook is worth something like $1.5 billion. :O
I'm unemployed. I look like a skin head, I have face piercings, and stretched ears. I'm waiting for flesh plugs to arrive in the mail, I'll pick up some retainers from the shops tomorrow, and grow some hair.

Then I'll go looking for work at McDonalds or KFC.

I'm 16 and I live in a small rural town in Far North Queensland, Australia. I don't have much choice.
I move music equipments, set up performances and clean up afterword for the music college at my university.
I teach guitar. I'm a full time music student too. SO i dont have much work time, and teaching has the best pay for the hours. Just unreliability of the students is the downfall.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Jcore44
I'm unemployed. I look like a skin head, I have face piercings, and stretched ears. I'm waiting for flesh plugs to arrive in the mail, I'll pick up some retainers from the shops tomorrow, and grow some hair.

Then I'll go looking for work at McDonalds or KFC.

I'm 16 and I live in a small rural town in Far North Queensland, Australia. I don't have much choice.

that's what you get for making yourself look like an idiot.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.