Page 1 of 2
Yeah...
Has anyone had any bad experiences with the eldery?
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by soulflyV
No, have you?

Yes.
Once I was throwing rocks in a drain that leads to nowhere and an elderly man said stop throwing rocks in the drain.
He turned around I threw another rock. He saw me and started yelling so I ran away.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by soulflyV
haha

You pussy.

I was scared he would tell my mum
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
i once pulled a 50 year old when i was wasted once, but she looked 25 at the time......the horror
I once kicked some kid in the balls in front of his Grandma when I was about 10. I ran like the wind, his Grandma was a fearsome chap.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by M.O.P
Yes.
Once I was throwing rocks in a drain that leads to nowhere and an elderly man said stop throwing rocks in the drain.
He turned around I threw another rock. He saw me and started yelling so I ran away.

Hehe, i had a similar experience. There was this little narrow riverpath going through a little park, and me and some friends decided to build a dam there so we could cross the river easier. Some old guy saw this from his window and threatened to call the police. We've never built another one again

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by AzzA2006
i once pulled a 50 year old when i was wasted once, but she looked 25 at the time......the horror

You left me and never came back, I shall never forgive you.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
An old lady told me to go f** myself on the bus because I was telling my friends that people that leave big spaces on buses during rush hours should be kicked off lol or move down and be squished like everyone else. I blame myself for that one though I had it coming lol :P
I used to work in a hardware shop with alot of elderly customers. The thing about the elderly is that they shoplift...ALOT!! So one day this old guy comes in and grabs a bunch of Dremmel attatchments and stuffs them in his pockets. My manager kinda sees him do this and calls me (he was in the back I was at the front) and tells me not to let the guy leave. So the guy comes up to the register and I tell you this cat is 85 if he's a day! He buys something small, (i don't remember what exactly but it was nothing major) I let walk on by after I ring him out but I follow him to the door. The sliding glass door opens and the alarm sensor goes off as the attatchments he's trying to steal have sensors. He knows I'm right behind him so he turns slightley to see what I'm doing and then he books it! I think i'm gonna have to run him down but no, about 4 steps into his stride he bites a bad one in the parking lot and gets kinda cut up. I help him up and say "look, we know you took the attatchments, just give them back and we won't call the cops, we'll say the embarrasment was punishment enough" he agreed and I was left with that image of the old man biffing in my parking lot forever!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by M.O.P
You left me and never came back, I shall never forgive you.

lol ****, my covers blown!!!
I was lucky enough to sit in the second row on the floor at an NBA game.
But there was this 70ish yearold asshole in front of me yelling at the refs and all of my favorite players. So in the third quarter I yelled "Sit down you mother****ing sonofabitch relic!" the guys wife turned around and flipped me off. So when she quit looking I filled the hood of her expensive fur coat with crumbs from my churro and made a point to make obnoxious remarks about old people and saggy boobs the rest of the night.
Once, my grandparents gave birth to my daddy, and he is like kickin my ass everyday, so **** you grandparents
Quote by Ed Hunter
I once kicked some kid in the balls in front of his Grandma when I was about 10. I ran like the wind, his Grandma was a fearsome chap.

Wait... CHAP?
The old cow who used to live next door to us called the police on us for playing football in the road outside our house - not just once, the police actually turned up like 3 or 4 times.
She was probably pissed, and swore and shrieked at us for a while. When the police turned up, my mum told them that, so the old trout got told she was lucky not to be chared with breach of the peace herself.
Then a few years later, her husband(who'd been going blind) hanged himself in their garage, apparently because they were going to move away and he didn't want to. Poor old bugger, he was always decent.
Quote by webbtje
Wait... CHAP?

Wait your grandma isn't a dude?

Quote by MightyAl
Then a few years later, her husband(who'd been going blind) hanged himself in their garage, apparently because they were going to move away and he didn't want to. Poor old bugger, he was always decent.

That's quite sad.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Yes, when they sit next to me on the bus.

90% of them absoloutly stink.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by rebelmidget
I was lucky enough to sit in the second row on the floor at an NBA game.
But there was this 70ish yearold asshole in front of me yelling at the refs and all of my favorite players. So in the third quarter I yelled "Sit down you mother****ing sonofabitch relic!" the guys wife turned around and flipped me off. So when she quit looking I filled the hood of her expensive fur coat with crumbs from my churro and made a point to make obnoxious remarks about old people and saggy boobs the rest of the night.

You're a cunt.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
I was at a concert and the opening band had just stopped so they main event was setting up, so i went with my friends across the street to McDonald's.

Me and my other friend didn't buy any food, so this old lady, whom works there, comes over to us and tells us to leave, and that she's not afraid to call the cops again. We didn't do anything, she was just assuming we were like all the other "scene" kids and druggies that go to the concert, her being her biased, old ass self kicked us out.

I wish I could go back and have not left, and let her called the cops, it's not like they could kick us out

EDIT: I forgot two mention that "while me and my other friend didn't buy any food, our other two friends did"
They spent $7 at Macca d's! that's alot of food for macca d's
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Last edited by TDKshorty at Mar 19, 2008,
Quote by M.O.P
Yes.

oh **** an old man is gonna beat me down. PUSSY TECHNIQUE!!!!!! AHHH!! and then you ran, and the old man felt accomplished, and then he followed you home, and spied on you in the bathroom.

<---- metal.
Once, I remember some old guy in a restaurant sharted. Everyone heard the sound of a wet bubbling fart and it was REALLY loud but this guy just said calm as you like "I think that one might have touched cloth" and carried on eating.
Quote by freedoms_stain
What's that sunny? Ah firgot ma hearin aid!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by webbtje
Wait... CHAP?

I say chap, she just had a tache. Hence why I ran.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Once I was at football watching the legendary Scarborough F.C in the conference , I was blowing my horn as you do when he turned around and gave me a bollocking, I was like what?!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by LordBishek
Once, I remember some old guy in a restaurant sharted. Everyone heard the sound of a wet bubbling fart and it was REALLY loud but this guy just said calm as you like "I think that one might have touched cloth" and carried on eating.

LOL

One time when I was pretty young me and my friend were just walking behind my Grandma's house in this home building development or whatever, and some old guy came up and told us to gtfo. We were MAJOR pussies and just started walking towards my Grandma's, haha. So the old guy started after us and then my Grandpa came out and said, with his hands at his hips in that 1930's tough guy fashion, "Whats your problem, MAC!!"

It was great. Oh and to the kid that was a dick to the old people at the basketball game, you're a dick.
We're only strays.
I was riding my bike across the street (to the other corner) and an old guy in a Pontiac refused to stop and kept pushing me with his car. And the annoying thing is, he didn't have the decency to actually hit me He just kept nudging me.
I was talking to my friend about a strange experience that I had, and I had to use the word "Republican" when describing. An old man just came over and started giving out to me for using bad language.
I was stuck in a waiting room today with this awesome old guy. He had a long braid and a cowboy hat with a big red ribbon on it. He said he liked my pants (they're old, ripped up, and I painted on them), and he got into this long story about how he and his hippy friends played guitar in his van and smoked up all the time. Then he pinched the nurse's ass.

He's my new hero.
Last edited by amyisforcynics at Mar 19, 2008,
My elderly ex-neighbors stole my favourite volley ball when it landed on there yard. It's okay, I got away with there favourite garden gnome
Quote by amyisforcynics
I was stuck in a waiting room today with this awesome old guy today. He had a long braid and a cowboy hat with a big red ribbon on it. He said he liked my pants (they're old, ripped up, and I painted on them), and he got into this long story about how he and his hippy friends played guitar in his van and smoked up all the time. Then he pinched the nurse's ass.

He's my new hero.

HELL YEAH

That sounds like Willie Nelson lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by goldmember1217
It probably was Willie Nelson.

Haha, he thought he was Willie, but this guy was fatter.
He also had a bottle of Dr Pepper, but the liquid in there looked like whiskey.
Quote by kammy1221
My elderly ex-neighbors stole my favourite volley ball when it landed on there yard. It's okay, I got away with there favourite garden gnome

Their. And their again.

Sorry to be a dick.
Quote by amyisforcynics
Haha, he thought he was Willie, but this guy was fatter.
He also had a bottle of Dr Pepper, but the liquid in there looked like whiskey.

I'm betting urine sample.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Their. And their again.

Sorry to be a dick.

But your good at it. See what I did their.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Their. And their again.

Sorry to be a dick.

Sorry for ruining your day
Page 1 of 2