Ive got some band problems, my current band is a metal band with 5 members a singer 2 guitars me the bass player and a drummer.

-The drummer is amazing in everyway cool guy dedicated up for anything and can play anything great musical mind.

-The rhythm guitarist is really good solid very good song writer similar to the drummer.

Now the lead guitarist and the singer, they both live about 20 miles from our place of bandpractice and as far i we know the guitarist is very up for the band still he is a amazing guitarist even though we have only had one jam/practice with him, but we cant get hold of him to discuss anything.

-The singer is very good also but he is a bass player in another band which have been going for just over a year but he isnt really dedicated to our band as much as his other band, and he has mentioned leaving our band after helping us all to record our demo.

-We havent had a practice in a month.

-There is chance of me and the drummer making another band with another guitarist who we know very well and would get on very well.

-There are f**k all singers in our area.

What should i do? Ask questions if this is unclear in anyway.
You need a bassist. Ask the singer if he can play bass and sing. It might make him stay if it feels he'll have more of an impact. Just make him feel like he's wanted and needed. Otherwise it should be fine.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X