I know, I know, this should be in the gaming thread, but I think it's maybe just a little more then that. This video demonstrates how the Wii has the ability to make first person shooters go to the next level. It is innovation like this that will revolutionise the way we game. I know that this has already been said of the Wii, but I feel that this implementation of the Wii's technology really does take it to an even higher level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw
I'm gonna take a guess and say that this i the video by Johnny Lee where he demonstates the 3D VR thing.

It's cool (but old for us gaming geeks, saw this ages ago ), there's also a guy who managed to do the same thing with the PS3 using the PS Eye.
Last edited by duggyrocks at Mar 19, 2008,
Wow, thats cool.
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
So, it is the Johnny Lee vid? (I'm at school and can't get to Youtube).

Yeah, that's some amazing stuff. Really cool.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Old news, yet as i've said before, Imagine this combined with the wii balance board for a snow boarding game.

Awesome personified.

It makes me extremely sad that nintendo hasn't Jumped on this one. But as usual they overlook perfectly good opportunities

It's like the goddamn friend code system, make it optional dammit!
Wiis suck.
/Thread.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar