How do I create a proximity controller like that found on the ZVex probe pedals and connect it to a pedal?

Im guessing I would Find some thing like a proximity variable resistor or some thing?
Or would hooking up an expression pedal create a similar effect? I have a spare wah wah casing that i could use?
Last edited by The_0thersid3 at Mar 19, 2008,
Quote by The_0thersid3
^ Does it work the same way?

I'm not entirely sure, but it sure as hell seems like it.
works off RF signals given off by the copper plate. some guy had a vid up on you tube that did exactly that but I can't find the link.
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x