Incredible, a lot more comfortable than sticking your penis between the strings and a normal neck.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

the YJM and HS-3 aint high output pickups , they should work just like fender vintage pickups with more harmonics and slightly more output compared to the fender pickups .

the scalloped neck needs some time to get used to thou , for example chords will sound alil out of tune sometimes . best is to test one out!
Quote by ItWillDo
Incredible, a lot more comfortable than sticking your penis between the strings and a normal neck.

exactly what i was going to say
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I played one and loved it. Scalloped neck was a bit strange, but it played nicely, was lightweight, looked nice, and sounded good. Definitely try one out first though.
I made an Yngwie clone myself and I was very surprised at how good the HS3 sounded in the neck position for blues tones.

As far as the scalloped neck goes, you can bend with ease and vibrato like no tomorrow.
That rhymed!
Quote by mr.rs
I made an Yngwie clone myself and I was very surprised at how good the HS3 sounded in the neck position for blues tones.

As far as the scalloped neck goes, you can bend with ease and vibrato like no tomorrow.
That rhymed!

So you just scalloped the frets on your strat and added his pickups? How much would it cost to have my American Strat scalloped, because I think it would be quite neat to have done.
Actually I used my old 86' Squire body with a new Mighty Mite 70's big headstock neck and Wilkinson trem with all Dimarzio stacked humbuckers.
You really have to set it up with his string gauges too to get the full effect of his signature guitar.
I installed 8-11-14-22-32-48 tuned to Eb just like the man and it leaves the plain strings very loose for easy bends and such.

Had the neck scalloped by a guy on Ebay named Smooth Grooves.
He did 3 necks for me and they're all awesome.