Does anyone here use either of these extremely difficult guitar learning books? Ive got a few questions that need answering. Ive got them but theres a few things I dont quite understand.

Abit of info, both books contain 60 training excersises which lead up to a song (i.e. try to get you ready for the last exercise) at the end of each book that is on a difficulty level compared to Hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG3_NkTaLWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA3oEqAfldI

Thanks
Just get the magic spray.

On a more serious note, that's a sign of bad technique. You shouldn't need some kind of finger lube to play properly ffs.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
wtf at the spray. That's ridicolous XD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Just below the main tab, there usually another two or three tabs. What are those tabs for?

Quote by Kurikinton Fox
I have three of them, they're quite good actually, it really helps your technique.
Man, that's some serious Corporate Design.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
These Asian shred guitarist are so overrated seriously.Like wow you can shred like 50,000 other guitarists big woot...
Quote by HeavyMetalHokie
cant respect the finger spray, thats gay. enough said

Yes a homosexual spray...
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Yes a homosexual spray...

That would explain it...

jk, I have nothing against gay ppl lol

But seriously, wtf is up with the spray? If you think that lube on your fingers will make you faster go for it, it probably will. But without it I probably would've said, "Damn, that's pretty good, where can I get tabs?". With it, he looks like an idiot, and I want to see him play WITHOUT DAMN SPRAY.

Things people think up to increase speed these days, if you want speed, there's this thing... Oh god what's it called... Umm... Oh yeah, PRACTICE. I know it's a hard concept but I promise it's ok.

Plus, speed =/= skill.

YES I'M LOOKING AT YOU HERMAN LI!!!
Does anyone have the tab for the second video?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Bunch of Morons, the spray hes using is called Finger Ease, and no its no for increasing speed.

http://www.guitarandampshop.co.uk/acatalog/Finger_Ease.html

That's a lubricant.. for increasing ease of playing/speed.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Is that a fact or a dumb opinion?

Quote by The Arch Enemy
Why do every Asian guitarist form Asia always look trannies and have stupid ass hair?
Quote by edusty2010
B/c they look different from you. Deal with it. The hair is their own opinion.

Stop being biggited and STFU. Asshole.

I'm actual (live in Canada) Tannese, you tool .I said from Asia not all Asians in general and if you could read good I said the ones that I seen from there.How can their hair be a opinion fool?
Quote by The Arch Enemy
I'm actual (live in Canada) Tannese, you tool .I said from Asia not all Asians in general and if you could read good I said the ones that I seen from there.How can their hair be a opinion fool?

Ok, "fool" their hair can be their own opinion because it's their opinion if they like it or not, I know shocking right?

Second, "Why do every Asian guitarist form Asia always look trannies and have stupid ass hair?"

You think that's a logical sentence? Why DO? Yeah, by saying "Every Asain guitarist", I find it hard to believe you're not referring to ALL people from that particular race.

"I'm actual (live in Canada) Tannese, you tool .I said from Asia not all Asians in general and if you could read good I said the ones that I seen from there.How can their hair be a opinion fool?"

Umm I don't give a **** where you live. Yeah I can "read good". Besides, if you haven't seen EVERY SINGLE ONE, how can you make an opinion about all of them?

Fact, you're being an idiot, your lack of english skills show it, and do you think you're cool because you are calling me "fool"?

Learn some ****ing grammar then come back and argue with me, I'm done.
Quote by edusty2010
Ok, "fool" their hair can be their own opinion because it's their opinion if they like it or not, I know shocking right?

Second, "Why do every Asian guitarist form Asia always look trannies and have stupid ass hair?"

You think that's a logical sentence? Why DO? Yeah, by saying "Every Asain guitarist", I find it hard to believe you're not referring to ALL people from that particular race.

"I'm actual (live in Canada) Tannese, you tool .I said from Asia not all Asians in general and if you could read good I said the ones that I seen from there.How can their hair be a opinion fool?"

Umm I don't give a **** where you live. Yeah I can "read good". Besides, if you haven't seen EVERY SINGLE ONE, how can you make an opinion about all of them?

Fact, you're being an idiot, your lack of english skills show it, and do you think you're cool because you are calling me "fool"?

Learn some ****ing grammar then come back and argue with me, I'm done.

I'm the idiot?... you're the one that thinks that fighting over the internet is justice for you? well, my little fine friend it isn't.By opinion, do you mean self-expression? lack of vocabulary much? I don't need to FIGHT over stupid things like this... i guess thats your job? IDK.Before you insult my INTERNET grammar take a look at yours ,sir.