well, i've just recieved half of my order from gak.co.uk, i ordered a boss DS-2 and an EHX small clone (yes yes, haha, kurt cobain's pedal setup, i know. don't comment on that since its not what i'm asking.)...

but when the order arrived it was just the DS-2, no small clone

now, i've known this to happen before, sometimes companies will send different items separately, even though they were both ordered at the same time, but i'm worried. am i going to recieve my small clone in a few days time, or have they messed up with the order
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Did you get a packing slip with the pedal? If so it should indicate the status on the other one.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
This has happened to me before so need to worry. They'll deliver the other separately.
either email them or phone and ask, theres no point sitting waiting on the postman when you can just phone them and get an answer right away, there job is to help the customer
Quote by neilr2107
This has happened to me before so need to worry. They'll deliver the other separately.

ok, thanks trust them to send me the one i'm less excited about first though hehe... just to keep me waiting.

edit: also i checked the order tracking just now, it wasn't working earlier lol. the estimate despatch date for the small clone is monday 24th. so they haven't messed up, they just haven't sent it yet.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Mar 19, 2008,