Hey guys, this is pretty much a pointless post but i wanted to share my enthusiasm. I've been working on learning more than a feeling by boston and I can play the power chord progression in the verse pretty good and I just learned the solo. I can't play the solo full speed yet, but I can pretty much play it note for note slowly. Sorry if this post is worthless, I'm just really excited and I'm starting to feel like the practice is paying off. Is this a solid start for someone who has been playing about 4 months?
Good job, keep working on it and when you get it up to speed post it on your profile to get some real feedback.
Congrats

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
When you become a rockstar... and you can play that song completely perfect, and you make your first album, and have a top 10 song, and become really really good... you will say THANK YOU UG.. for all the support.... right?

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Yeah Grats! Upload it as an mp3! Would love to hear!
But still!.. Do not forget that the real solo's are made by the magic in the guitarist fingers!
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
.. Well aren't we all friendly around here
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by TheKermal
.. Well aren't we all friendly around here

Lol thanks guys for all the support and kind words. It means alot Thanks to everyone who has been patient with me and my stupid questions here on the forums. I so dearly love playing the guitar and I'm gonna get good at it in the end if it kills me. Thanks again guys.
Rockadoodle is a fantastic movie by the way. Definitely one of my favorite cartoon ones.