okay... so i spend about 80 dollars a week on gas...and make about 300 every two weeks working part time...I'm also in college...the other day my girlfriend's dad suggested getting a gas card...is this a good idea and which gas card is the best?
Last edited by Bryaaaaan350 at Mar 19, 2008,
Well I've never spent too much on gas but now I'm a pizza delivery guy so maybe I should look into this as well. I really have no clue about it, though.
We're only strays.
Quote by 4handsarebetter
yea I didn't read it but just to be nice I'm leaving a post...

Just do it

lol thanks I guess
Now I read it....

What's the point in getting a gas card, if you're just spending the money either way. I'd just pay as you go, it doesn't make sense to get a card for gas.
Quote by 4handsarebetter
Now I read it....

What's the point in getting a gas card, if you're just spending the money either way. I'd just pay as you go, it doesn't make sense to get a card for gas.

I've thought this too...but the card would be a way to build a little credit and I could make smaller payments when I need to and larger ones when I want..ie when I'm done with college and hopefully have a nice job.
Well either way you're still paying the money. It works just like a gift card right? The only thing I can see how it would be helpful is so you dont spend money on other stuff that you don't need
its pretty much a credit card with little incentives for buying gas and/or car related stuff...u make payments just like a credit card
Yeah, I have a Citgo one and it's a pretty good idea to get one. The only bad thing is when you're on empty and you're all the way to the gas station and you realize you forgot your wallet and have a dollar and change in your pocket.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ