The Problem; I want a multi-wah, volume pedal, and basic expression pedal

My Budget; ~250 *edit; american $*

My Setup; 'Strat Replica w/ 3 single coil pickups' or 'Peavey Foundaton Bass' or 'Drive Bass' >> 'Boss BE-5' >> 'Pocket POD' (used as amp modeler) >> 'Peavey KB-100' or/and 'Drive G15' and/or 'Drive B15'

I was thinking of a Digitech Ex7 but would like some outside opinion, plz
Last edited by FogOut9921 at Mar 19, 2008,
i use a digitech bp80 multi effects bass processer for all my guitar effect. i would with that or the version for the guitar. but the bass one works great and it was only $100
the expression factory is ok If you don't mind sacrificing sound quality for versatility. It's not nearly as bad as a lot of people on here make it out to be.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by elimental389
i use a digitech bp80 multi effects bass processer for all my guitar effect. i would with that or the version for the guitar. but the bass one works great and it was only $100

ive messed around with the guitar version and it didn't fare very well to my ears for what I want to use it for; wah, octave, and volume (which was OKAY)

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the expression factory is ok If you don't mind sacrificing sound quality for versatility. It's not nearly as bad as a lot of people on here make it out to be.

this being based on what? digital vs. analog?
yeah because modeling pretty much never sounds as good as the real thing.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah because modeling pretty much never sounds as good as the real thing.

oh ok
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

This is true. Actually a lot of effects aren't nearly as bad as a lot of people make them out to be.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Why don't you just get a separate wah and volume pedal?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
because I want one unit for it all. and if that was the case alone (wah/volume) i'd just buy a cheap crybaby off ebay and mod it to do both
I may just settle fo a Zoom G1x for now and save and update to something bigger later
The EX7 is a pretty good pedal, it'll do real good for what you're after.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr