I have a Marshall MB15 Bass Amp and a Fender Precision,

Wanted to know what headphones will sound the best with a bass amp such as this one.

Preferable not in ear headphones.

I've been looking at Skullcandy Lowriders/Hesh, and Sony MDR-V700's

Can anyone give any suggestions on these and headphones they have used.

Thanks
I have a set of Sennheiser HD 202s which I use with both the amp and my computer. They are economical and have great sound for the price. Even with wearing glasses, they are incredibly comfortable and have a nice long chord. They handle the low end beautifully.

I would recommend them highly.
Thanks, those HD 202's look good and the price is excellent.

Any more suggestions anyone?
Get monitoring headphones. I can't recommend them enough. An everyday pair of cans colours the sound more than any speaker cab. You don't want that - you want flatline response down to the bass frequencies.
Quote by smb
Get monitoring headphones. I can't recommend them enough. An everyday pair of cans colours the sound more than any speaker cab. You don't want that - you want flatline response down to the bass frequencies.

This is great advice. Just aovid in ears. They cant get the lower frequencies.
Sennheiser HD-280. I have those, great sound and good bass response.
I had the HD212, wich is a bit better than the HD202. Sound isn't as good as the HD280, but it's ok. What I hated about it was the 3m cable wich wasn't coiled. So I tripped over it quite often.
Quote by John Swift
My neighbour bought his son a Mark Hoppus bass for Christmas, the set-up on it was terrible (the neck had so much bow they should have supplid arrows with it).

Its nice to be important, but its important to be nice...
Thanks Everyone For The Advice And Suggestions, Appreciated.