I used to play that game everyday on the PSX
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I loved that game too.

The taser took about 10 years to kill someone. I could go for a dump, murder a panda, skin a llama, watch a season of Friends, and it's still going. (Personal experience. )
I think the closest game I ever played to SF on XB was probably Splinter Cell. I bought Chaos Theory the day it came out, and I love it still. You have to be more stealthy in splinter cell though. Rainbow Six is kinda similar too I guess. Rent some games to see what you like. I think they actually put out another SF not too long ago.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
i would agree with splinter cell, BUT call of duty 4 is amazing, and Vegas II just came out today
incubus rocks my world
Syphon filter was the **** when it came out. the first three were great but the 4th one sucked balls and thats the last one I played. I was honestly suprised they didn't take the syphon filter theme and make it into a movie. It had a killer story line for a video game like that IMO>
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
syphon filter was the ****. I loved the first one. I loved tasing people until they burned to death or just blowing their brains out with a shotgun. The second one kinda sucked, it was way too hard. The third one was great tho. there arent many games like it anymore, the standards for games back then were different than they are now. Just Cause has similar controls, but the story line sucks balls, man i really cant think of anything right now.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I remember reading the reviews, nearly creaming myself.

Syphon filter 1&2 were totally awesome and cool, even though some people thought that
it was just a poor man's Metal Gear Solid.
I loved Syphon Filter. I have SF1 for PS1 but I sometimes play it on my PS2. Can't save, though. It's still fun!
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Oh. My. God. That game was the shizzle. Logan, haha. The tazer gun thing. I loved the Russian level where I always died, and following that Russian guy.