As college students at Southern Illinois University majoring in Advertising, we are conducting the following survey to gain insight on a specific audience to aid us in the creation of an advertising campaign for a guitar. We would like to thank you in advance for taking the survey and encourage you to be as creative and open with your answers as you would like. We look forward to reviewing your input. Thanks again for all of your help!

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=z6g4s7dfypzmldo401243
Done, good luck with it.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Michael Wilton much?
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Some of those questions had awful choices.

Why the hell were Canada and Europe the same category?

You know, because they're, like, right next to each other.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Good survey, but I don't think Michael Wilton was the best choice for a musician to focus on.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I answered as honestly as I could.

P.S. FTW????

/bad in joke
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Done.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Well, I have no idea who Michael Wilton is and some of the questions sucked, but done.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
done.

for the skull and crossbones guitar I said "Overcompensation for a small penis". I'm really hoping its the guitar of the guy who made the survey.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Done. Yeah, I wouldn't have focused on Michael Wilton of all the guitarists out there, and some of the questions deserved two options.
EDIT: By the way, after you submit the survey and you get the "Thank you" message, someone spelled appreciate wrong.
Last edited by GuitarManiac09 at Mar 19, 2008,
Quote by kyurah
done.

for the skull and crossbones guitar I said "Overcompensation for a small penis". I'm really hoping its the guitar of the guy who made the survey.

Its the Micheal Wilton sig guitar.(he's from Queensryche btw)
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
That survey was pretty terrible, there werent enough options for a lot of the questions. Are you sure you're in university?
look at the guys name
MINDCRIMEmedia
hes obviously got a boner for queensryche
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I didn't know who Michael Wilton was, I've never even heard of a music man guitar, and I don't know what my annual income is because I don't pay the taxes, so there were a lot of questions that didn't really apply to me.
Quote by Surak
You know, because they're, like, right next to each other.

Whenever I need to buy milk-in-a-box, I just take a 20 drive down to Europe. The currency exchange is a bit of a bitch, but it's the only way to get my boxed milk.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Didn't know who Micheal Wilton was so :'(
Obviously your school sucks, appreciate had an extra 'a' in it.
Does that mean I'm smarter than you?

No, but I'd like to think so.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I had to wiki michael wilton before I knew who he was.....

and on the skull and crossbones I said they were trying too hard to be cool